Starting monday

lucysmommy

Gold Member
Hi everyone

I'm not new to minimins but I am to slim and save - I am starting on Monday - my shakes should come tomorrow tho but I want to get this weekend out the way

My start weight is 15st 9lbs I want to lose weight until I am happy with how I look

I am keen to do this as to be honest I am fed up eating full stop - so I need to get some time it from it and renegage with it in a better way

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome hun

Sure you will do ace, the plan is so tasty and versatile

Start a diary and jump in

Xx

Welcome :)

Good luck x

Thanks for the welcome my shakes aren't coming till Monday and I am working all day won't start till Tuesday unless anyone knows of any shakes I can buy in the shops that would do me Monday ? X

Hey there, I remember you from the slimming world boards I think! Welcome to S&S it's absolutely fab you won't regret it :)

I'm not sure about shakes you could have on Monday, the Atkins shakes and bars are low carb but not suitable for total food replacement I don't think. How about just trying to low carb it on Monday (e.g. eggs for breakfast, chicken salad for lunch, fish and veggies for tea) to get you started off? Or just start Tuesday.

Either way, best of luck!

X

Good luck Lucys mum.i was supposed to start this morning but have been up all night with my little girl and am knackered!defo going to start tomorrow.we can spur each other on.what packs have you ordered? X

jasminescott242 said:
Good luck Lucys mum.i was supposed to start this morning but have been up all night with my little girl and am knackered!defo going to start tomorrow.we can spur each other on.what packs have you ordered? X

Hey

I jut order the mixed sample pack as I eat mostly anything lol so will see what I do and don't like and see how it goes

I would love a buddy for the good and bad times :) x

Cool hey good luck!defo keep in touch.im thinkin ill go with the crispy choc for breakfast.I've ordered selection of strawberry,caramel .truffa bars ,bolognese,chilli and soup.so good selection to choose from x I've done Cambridge before and its good that you can have some skimmed milk and coke zero on this x

Yeah it's the milk for my coffee lol I need the caffeine

I am very Keen to start now so tomorrow it is x

Hi lucysmommy,
I have done S&S briefly once before but didn't last long, wasn't in the right frame of mind. Started again properly today and I'm raring to go. Much easier having proper food hassles taken out of the equation but also allowing you to choose a limited amount of food if you like. Im so unhappy with the way I look it makes me eat! So hoping S&S is going to be the answer! Good luck for your starting day tomorrow, starting together so I'm going to follow your diary! X

Lindsay988 said:
Hi lucysmommy,
I have done S&S briefly once before but didn't last long, wasn't in the right frame of mind. Started again properly today and I'm raring to go. Much easier having proper food hassles taken out of the equation but also allowing you to choose a limited amount of food if you like. Im so unhappy with the way I look it makes me eat! So hoping S&S is going to be the answer! Good luck for your starting day tomorrow, starting together so I'm going to follow your diary! X

Aww thanks

I hope u enjoy my diary and I am hop ing that the hunger won't last too long lol x

Hey I started yesterday too, hope your 2nd day is going well. I'm getting the afternoon munchies now arghh! Keep resisting my evening bar! most hold! :D

Back