starting monday

hi everyone, ye are all doing so well that im going to join ye on monday finding it hard to lose the weight so decided this was it for me after reading all the posts on this forum so good luck to everyone and to me because i do it.:wave_cry:

Last edited:
Hi tryingagain, good luck for starting on Monday, it is so worth it, I have lost 18lbs in 3 weeks and am really pleased. You can do it!!!

Hi Tryinagain, atta girl!! Making the descision to do LT was very, very hard for me as I adore cooking, and needless to say eating, LOL !! BUT it has been the very best, speediest and after 2 weeks, the very EASIEST diet I have ever tried in my 38 years of yo-yo dieting. I promise if you stick to it 100%, glug lots of water whenever you feel hungry, once ketosis kicks in, you will be able to cook food and sit around wathcing other people eat and it will be painless!! Yes, it's really true! You may have to put a few social things on hold at first, but once you drop the weight, your confidence will grow and you will NOT want to break the magic spell that is LT, until you reach your goal. Best of luck, I am now starting refeeding now I am the weight that suits my age and frame. I am now a blissfully happy size 14, from an unhappy size 20.

Best of luck on Monday, the first week it the hardest but worth it.

Rubyred - 18lbs off, that brilliant. Whow.

You can do it!! Best of luck and drink LOADS of water! x

tks guys, nothing that ye are all ere is going to be a great help which i will need!!!!:wave_cry:

Back