Starting my Exante Journey ... 2.5 stone to loose....

YazY

Hello everyone, I'm 33 with two children. I'm now at a stage when I can't call my fat baby fat anymore ( my daughter 2.5!) and I just look horrid. Nothing fits properly, I'm always layering everything, buying bigger sizes to hide my stomach. I had a pic taken at the weekend and it looked terrible. So here I am.
I'm on day 2 of total solution. I'm starving, I could eat everything , I don't fancy water and I'm tired and Moany with headaches but I'm here!!!
I weighed in yest at 10st 10lb. Im only 5,2 and according to BMI I'm 29

So I'm attempting this diet. It's hard because it more that j don't have will power. But I know once the weight starts coming off I will be okay just got to push through it all!! I hate feeling the way I do about my body. I loathe it. I used to be a size 6:8 but once I met my partner and started a job about 10 years ago that all changed. I'm aiming for 8st7lb but I'm going to go for mini targets too.
10st 7lb
10st
9st7lb
9st
Then into the 8s!
I hope I can stick to it any advice would be great. As I said I'm starving a lot but it's only day 2! thanks all and good luck in your journeys xx

Hi YazY,

Wish you all the best with your journey, you'll be fine! Interestingly you're at a weight which a lot of minimins users seem to aim for (including myself!) as I'm more or less the same height as you but just under two-stone heavier :( I'd be delighted to get into the 9s or 10s. I look so chunky for my frame :( :( But i understand you were used to be a lot smaller. BMI is important, but it doesn't take into account your muscle mass etc so don't follow it religiously...

It is difficult, and can sometimes get disheartening especially with family eating other things you love or having to pass on outings with friends due to the diet, but you'll just need to remind yourself its temporary, and why you're doing it, that's what I'm trying to do anyway.

Good luck! :) x

Hi Lisa low key thank you for the reply.
I've found it hard today, got lots of headaches and want to snack on everything!! I'm definitely not drinking enough water but I'm now having a black tea so trying!!
It's so hard as my mother in law just ate lasagne and chips Infront on me!! I could have stolen her plate I think I miss checking but I don't like any of the bars or hot food so shakes it is. I'm going to try and do a 28 day challenge with exante- I've got enough shakes for 21 days so see how I'm doing then!! My belly already looks a little smaller ( I think I retain lots of water usually) and my skin feels quite smooth so not eating all the crap and the processed stuff ( apart from the shakes) is doing it good. My breath is quite stinky too!! I hope ketosis arrives soon as I'm fed up feeling hungry!!
The food on the side in the kitchen is calling me though!! Help

I'm so annoyed with myself I managed to go shopping and avoid all the food but get home and had 2 thin him slices and some olives I also jumped on scale and shows 10st 8lb so only 1lb lost in 3 days ?!,! Can that be right??
Ughh I need to see results to stick to something ... I can see my stomachs flatter, but nothing weight wise seems to be happening.. Is it too early? X

So my mother in law got the scales out to check her weight and told me to get onI thought what's the point I was 10.8 earlier. Well this time I was 10.6 so 3 lbs gone!! It really must be to do with when I weigh?! When is the best time to weigh? In the morning after a wee? At night? Thoughts please x

Kind of started using this as a diary hope that's okay!!
Had a little nose at the scales his morn- have a sore throat and aching , had to take paracetamol too so wanted to see if the diet is worth all the hunger and feeling crap!!
10st 4lb today !!! Started on wed 10st 9lb and now 10st 4lb so I've lost 5lb in 4 days whoop!
I have been snacking on olives here bad there just so I have something to chew ands bit of flavour! If I could loose 10lb in 7 days and get into the 9s il be over joyed!!

There is a diary section too, which is where I tend to hang out.
I am not sure on the carb content of olives and if they would effect ketosis.

It is always best to weigh in at the same time of day, it doesn't matter so long as you are consistent.

Hey YazY well done on your loss so far. I know the feeling of giving into temptation of snacking etc all too well :( lol proper struggling on this diet.

Ham and olives shouldn't take you out of ketosis, worst comes to worst introducing bits of food here and there may just slow down your losses but that's about it.

Well done so far :)

Thank you guys, still feeling really off , I don't think it's the keto flu I've read about as I feel sinusy and sore throat. Had to take some neurofen Went for a long walk around the downs near our new house which I hope will help things move!! My partner said he's having pizza tonight. My al time fav . I don't know how I will resist !
I keep looking at pics of people's before and after -thinking I need to stay strong.
I honestly think I'm going to have to do this week by week . In my head I said 28 days but I think I need to aim for 7 days at a time as its so hard!!
I have only had one pack today - I don't fancy another ( don't fancy the dairy taste of the shake) so think il just drink my diet zero Coke

Hi and welcome hope you have a good day x

Hi Yaz, hope you're feeling better today - this diet is rough enough without actually being ill! :oops:

Stay with it it really does get so much easier x

Back