Total Solution Starting my Exante Journey...

Hi All,

Well I started my Exante journey yesterday and to be honest it has not been too bad so far....Yesterday I had a banana shake for breakfast which was lovely & a Choc/orange bar for lunch which was quite nice....I then had the Thai chicken soup for dinner & it did not taste too bad but I did gag a few times due to the texture of it....

I will not be trying the Mushroom soup so I have 6 to swap if that is allowed????

This morning I had the Chocolate shake and I put a spoonful of coffee in it to make it like a Mocha.
It was drinkable but not something I will really look forward too.

2 months ago I was 16st 9lbs and this morning I have just weighed in at my neighbours and I am 15st 13.5lbs which is a good result. This is due to 2 weeks healthy eating & 1 day on Exante....

I am not really sure how often to weigh in....One a week will drive me crazy but every day is too much so I am thinking maybe every 3 days...

I do not have my own scales as I was getting on them every day and my weight was not moving so I threw them away lol!!!!!!!

I am only going to set myself 2 goals at the minute as I do not want to look too far ahead and then get disheartened....

3 years ago I managed to get down to 14st 6lb on WW and by jogging 5k 3 times a week.
Unfortunately I got made redundant so I could not afford weight watchers and could not go to the gym at my work anymore which had been really handy!!

My 1st goal is to get below 15st which now leaves me 13lb to lose
My 2nd goal is to get below 14st 6lb which is the lowest I have been in about 5 years.

I would welcome any tips anyone can give me and also would like to be in contact with anyone starting their Journey at the same time as me.

Thanks & happy weight loss xxx

Day 2

Well I still don’t feel too bad to be honest. No real hunger pangs yet either.
Had the chocolate shake with hot water for breakfast and added a teaspoon of coffee so it was a bit like a mocha.
Toffee & nut bar for lunch was also quite nice. The tomato & basil soup I had for dinner & I only used 200ml of water and put it in a cup and drank it.
Again it was bearable, but not something I would chose to eat.
I’ve not had any headaches or dizziness so to be honest it is all going really well.
Fingers x’d it stays that way.

Hi Beckie, I started Exante on Saturday- never done it before. I have about 2 stone to lose (a bit more to my ideal weight but I dont want t set myself up to fail!) I have enjoyed the packs so far. I have had the porridge each morning (which I love and dont normally have breakfast so this has helped me I think), I have tried both the plain and apple and cinnamon and love them both :) I have also had the vegetable soup, the carbonara and the shepherds pie. I preferred the shepherd pie to the carbonara but both ok. Shakes Ive got choc and vanilla. Dont really like the vanilla but the choc is lovely :) I dont want to waste any though so I will be using all of them intermitently. I dont think Exante let you swap any that were bought as part of a discounted bumper pack or similar.

So my original plan was to just do Exante TS for 2 weeks then do 5-2 diet using the packs on low calorie days. However, I am going to see how I go and may order more as so far I am happy with it :)

Good luck with your journey keep us updated.

Helen

Back