Starting next Monday - need to prepare myself!

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!
Hi all!

Well Im starting on SS next Monday, just wondered what I can do this week to help prepare myself?

I am going to start drinking loads of water, that will help start flushing out all the bad stuff wont it.

Also I am going to cut down on a certain thing - and i have chosen that to be sweet things - that should help me when i start.

Any other tips?

Lauren

I would cut back any carbs dramatically if you can as that will help you avoid headaches in the first week (carb withdrawals).
The water is a great plan but the one thing that will help you prepare the best you've already cracked and that's your postive attitude.
Good luck and if you need a little pick me up then just post a quick message on here and there is always plenty of people who will help.:welcome:

Well I just look at all of my skinny clothes that I so desperately want to get back into for the spring, LETS MAKE A LIST!

1 - Brown Next cords - size 10 and very small indeed! I remember the first time I got in these - first size 10 ever and I was jumping around my kitchen!

2 - River Island size 12 bootleg jeans - my smallest ever jeans and they are gorgeous - you know River Island are tiny so they're more like a size 10!

3 - numerous work trousers that no longer fit me!

4 - a gorgeous red, black and white work dress from Mango, the belt has no buckle just a loop through and when i sit at work my belly pushes it and it comes undone!

Ok - thats a bit of motivation for me!

I will try and cut out carbs - the only thing that scares me about this diet is my obsessing about my cravings when i am on it - its SO hard to over come - it really is - i need to get past the 3 week point and i will be fine.

Im gonna take it day by day! The last time I did it, I did it for 2 and a half weeks and cracked - so i know i can stick to it for that long!

Thanks everyone I will keep posting - but i start my new job next Monday also so it might be hard!
xxx

Back