Starting next week!

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by tubz, 14 October 2011 Social URL.

1. tubz

tubz Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim & Save

Im planning on starting the Dukan diet on Wednesday next week, once i get a few social events out the way over the coming days!
    I have bought, and been reading copy of the E-Book and im fairly confident i can do it, but absolutely love the support you get on this forum and i dont think i could do it without yous!
    Previously i have tried lipotrim which, while showed fab result - was just a little too restricting for long term.
    I started out at 13st and managed to get down to 11st 5lb within about 2 weeks, then gradually down to 10st 3lb by just eating healthy. Im currently creeping back up... just been down to Boots for a weigh in today and im at 11st 8lbs!!
    My sister is due to marry next year (April) which has spurred me on to lose more weight - i really don't want to be the fat bridesmaid!!

Would be great to hear some feedback on how you's are all getting on with it!! :wavey:

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. cheryl7

cheryl7 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Welcome to Dukan! I found that this forum has been absolutely invaluable for the support and I've had really good results from the diet so far :) Good luck with your weight loss - with this lot behind you, you'll have no problems! :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.