starting on lipotrim

joeline

hi i am on my first day of lipotrim founding it very hard to drink my last shake, please helpppppppppppppp

Hi Joeline and welcome. Not sure what to say about helping to drink the last shake, some people think of the shakes as fat medicine and just drink it down as quickly as possible. Try to make sure you do have all your shakes each day though, really important to make sure your body doesn't go into starvation mode and you will miss out on important nutrients etc.

Good luck with day 2, stay positive and drink plenty of water and the weight will drop off!

Good luck with it hun - get that fat medecine down you! And keep your water intake high! It will work and it will be worth it! x

How are you making your shakes .....I always made mine with just under 1 pint of very chilled water.......always kept a 2 litre bottle filled in the fridge. You will come to love the drinks......hard to believe right now but trust me you will.

Good luck and be strong x

Add tones of ice it really helped me. Im on the second day and its much better today. seriously just add loads of ice and wait tillits completely chilled to drink and there yummy.... especially chocolate.
Also there are ways to alter the shakes in the diarys section and they are genius. And if any negative thoughts come into your head replace it with something positive like an image of what you would love to look like. Good luck and i hope you feel better soon xXx
Nat

Hey Hun welcome to the site. The first few days will be tough but keep at it and it does get better. I use a straw to drink mine which helps and if you just think that its slimming medicine and down it. ;)

Keep drinking the water Hun and stay busy and just take it one day at a time. Also pop on here if you need to, it really helps.

Good luck

Xox

I'll have it! LOL i'm STARVING!!!!
Only on day 3, come on ketosis, I NEEEEEEEED you!
Good luck with it hun, surely it's worth it eh? X

Back