Starting on Monday October 31-Need a buddy

dantan

Hi Everyone,
I'm starting Dukan tomorrow. Is anyone else starting this week and would like to do the diet with me? I find I do much better if I have a buddy. I checked the challenge section and there were no Dukan Challenges.

I have about 50lbs to lose. I've been trying to do Body For Life for the past month, and even though I have lost inches, I haven't lost much weight. I've decided to take the plunge and try Dukan.

loads and loads of buddies on here for you dantan enjoy dukan it is brilliant. Im sure someone will be on the forum that is new and you can buddy up together.

Welcome - this forum is the best and a total lifesaver for sound advice and help. Everyone is v friendly and no question is off limits do ask whatever you need to! Good luck :)

welcome and good luck :)

Welcome to dukan! Even if there's no one starting same time as u there are loads of people going through the same things that will be able to help and motivate u x

Welcome and best of luck with it! Have a read through the FAQ section, it's very useful!

dantan said:
Hi Everyone,
I'm starting Dukan tomorrow. Is anyone else starting this week and would like to do the diet with me? I find I do much better if I have a buddy. I checked the challenge section and there were no Dukan Challenges.

I have about 50lbs to lose. I've been trying to do Body For Life for the past month, and even though I have lost inches, I haven't lost much weight. I've decided to take the plunge and try Dukan.

Hey I'm also starting Tomorow ?

Had a baby 4 months ago and although I gained hardly anything whilst I've piled it on afterwards :(
I also would like to lose roughly 50 lbs but what I really wanna see I'd those pounds coming off in the attack phase as I have read online - can any1 confirm these facts (1-3 lbs a day ? )

Good luck Dantan and Tunzafun, you both should see really great results in the attack phase, I lost 10lbs in 6 days, admittedly I have alot more to lose than both of you but I very quickly felt better and in control on this diet.
It is a bit tough to start but very soon it becomes a way of living, also you have tons of support on here if you start to waver.
Welcome to the best diet I have done so far and believe me I have done a few!!! Good luck.

Welcome and good luck!

FAQ are here.. It is a must read, loads of great info.

:)

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and support. I am really determined to shift this weight once and for all! A food diary is a wonderful idea-
Tunzafun- I know the feeling of gaining weight post baby. I got abit too happy with eating to keep up milk supply and then once my daughter was on solids, I tasted evething I served her :-( At least you're trying to put a stop to it earlier rather than later. It would be great if we could help each other through this,

Conintued good luck ladies, you are all inspirations and I hope to be posting good results by the end of the week too.

I was hoping to make 7 galettes and keep them for them week, does anyone know if they freeze well?

I don't even freeze, just keep them stretch filmed and refrigerated.. I do 5 days worth, 10 galettes and eat 2 every day:)

Hi, welcome. I am new here too, just done the 5 day attack and lost 7lbs, seemingly VERY easy!!! Good luck with attack xx

Back