Starting On Monday

soontobeslim2009

Hi Ladies and Gents, i've decided to give RC ago. There is a new class in our village on a Monday so I am going to join next week.

I've tried ww and sw lost a bit on both only to put more back on. I have now decided that more than the diet itself I need to exercise, which is why I have chosen to try RC.

I need to lose over 5 stone so its a big challenge but hopfully I will crack it.

hey soon to be slim.!!!

welcome to rosemary conley and well done for deciding to join the slimming club. there arent too many of us active in the forum but those of us who are try to check in as much as possible.

the new inch loss plan is amazing. like you, i have tried every diet going and RC is the only one where i havent actually felt like im on a diet.!! my mum is on it too and even though she is not able to excercise due to health we both lost 8lb in the first 2 weeks.
so it definately can be done!!!!:D:D

make sure and keep us up to date with your journey and anything youre not sure about....just ask!! we're all here to help each other after all.

the best of luck to ya:D

Emz xx

Welcome soontobeslim!

You'll enjoy the classes. The exercise is great fun and has a lovely group atmosphere - and I say that as someone who lacks decent hand eye co-ordination!

I'm another one looking to loose a large amount so I know how you feel there, glad to have you aboard!

Thankyou ladies for your welcome and well done on you weight loss so far.

Im looking forward to a whole new diet and exercise programme and hopefully will get off to a good start just like you. :)

Cant wait untill Monday to get started.

Hi Soontobeslim,
Welcome. you will love the plan. and i think that because its focused on exercise as well as healthy eating, its an all rounder, and seems to give fantastic results. ive lost weight and put back on, on other diets, ie ww,sw,atkins etc etc, but my shape has definatly changed in a different way this time.ive lost 22lb's and 22inches so its definatly helping to tone, as well as lose fat. i also had 5 stone to lose. got just under 3 and a half to go now, and im as motivated as the day i started it. just stick to the plan, and use your portion pots, and exercise, and watch the pounds fall away! good luck, and keep us updated in your progress

Linda xx

Back