Starting on Monday

shrinkingannie

Gold Member
I'm off to the chemist to get my shakes tomorrow. I'm very excited and feeling positive. I want to lose about 4 stone, and would love to be there by Xmas. I've written down all the reasons I want to be slim. I also have a list of things to read if the going gets tough like for example my little son said one day 'are you fat Mummy?' I hope these will get me over any hurdles - another one, my husband said to me in a jokey way one day
'you are lying there like a seal' - well I only think of one thing when I think of seals - fat! I have loads more on the list to keep me motivated. I really really hope I can do this I want it do much, but I also know it will be tough. I'll just take each day as it comes.

I'm going to really go for it for 12 weeks, then review the situation. Just wanted to say Hi ;)

Hi shrinkingannie :)

I just wanted to wish you very good luck for your first week and weigh-in. I hope everything goes well for you. A lot of people can find the first week quite difficult, but stick with it and your weigh-ins will spur you on! :)

Have a good week!

good luck xx

Good luck

Thanks everyone. Well I had a great weekend my brothers took our kids and we went away for a night (only happens once a year) so it was lovely. I've had my first shake this morning and a pint of water - im feeling excited and positive. I weighed in at 14 9 in the chemist which was a bit depressing but no need to dwell on it now. I'm aiming for 100 dAys 100% and then I'll see how I'm getting on, hopefully be in a healthy weight range by then, just need to decide a final goal, thinking 9 stone 6lbs - god that would be amazing!!!!

shrinkingannie :)

I'm glad you had a lovely night away. :) My husband and I haven't managed to do that quite yet. We have a 17 month old daughter and although we've been out for a few meals (when I could eat!) and to the cinema, we haven't left her with my parents-in-law for a night yet. Will be a nice treat when we're able to. :)

I'm not sure if I already told you or not as there's been a couple of people in the last few days who have been very similar start and goal weights to me, but I was 14st 1.5lb when I started nine weeks ago and I also want to get to 9st 6lb. So, we're very similar!

Good luck again to you for your first day/week/weigh-in! :)

Thanks noitulove, do u mind me asking what weight u are now after nine weeks (I'm on my phone so no tickers). Sounds like u are doing great. Id love to be under 12 stone in nine weeks, I have a facial and manicure and pedicure booked for nine weeks time as a kind of getting there treat. So that is my first goal.
We have three boys, 3, 4 and 8 months - so night away was a real treat.

Hi again! :)

I was 11st 6.5lb last Tuesday, so hopefully a little less by my nine week weigh-in tomorrow. I'll be half way time-wise as I planned to be on Lipotrim for 18 weeks. I want to be at my goal weight by the end of October so that I can re-feed in time for my birthday on November the 12th. :)

Having booked a treat is a really good idea. You'll have slimmed down quite a bit by then and will probably enjoy it even more because of it! :)

Light Headed

Hi All, today's my first day on Lipotrim. I have just had my second shake. I feel positive , however I am feeling slightly light headed Is this normal. I have been drinking and running to the bathroom al day!! Oh well onwards and upwards I guess. Kind Regards

Hi misspiggy123 :)

Well done for starting! Yes, lots of people can feel a little light headed in the first week. You should feel better by next week though. Good luck with the rest of the week and your first weigh-in. :)

Thanks Noitulove, your feedback Is of great support. So the light headed feeling will subside hopefully by next week. I will look forward to that. Kind Regards . Misspiggy123

misspiggy123,

From reading other people's posts I know that the first week can make you feel a bit unwell/light-headed/headachey and you might feel hungry until you go into ketosis. I think I might be one of the few people who didn't have anything like that. So other people who haven't felt too good in their first week will be able to tell you more. I do sometimes (and I've been doing the diet for nine weeks tomorrow) get a head rush when I stand up too fast though.

I restarted on Monday too Shrink. How is Day 5 going. Im proud ive been 100%. Its not easy but is so worth it., U could try print out a chart where u mark off the days, thats what ive done and its great to see progress being made. I weighed in at the 12's this morning, ull be there in no time if you keep going

Good luck
Ava
xxx

Hi Ava, it's going grand so far. Today is day 3 for me and it is a bit hard, I'm not really hungry but I feel a bit weird and a bit sorry for myself that I'll have to live on shakes. BUT I keep telling myself it's not about this 100 days (that's my initial goal 100%) it's about the rest of my life. Also I keep thinking of little things to spur me on, like Ill so enjoy watching all the weight loss shows in January - not wanting to lose three stone for a change - yippeee! How are you getting on?

Back