Starting on the 7th of October

Pollaay!

Met with my consultant at 6pm!
I am now armed with 21 products... I’ve chosen chocolate & banana tetras, crunchy bars, one of each porridge & 3 soups :)

I’m really hoping that all of the products taste as good as they did back in 2014!

Starting tomorrow, yay!!
:woohoo:

Hi Pollaay

How are you getting on?? I'm back to 100% day 2 ;) albeit I have 200mls semi skimmed milk with now 3 products instead of 4:)

Hi Bubbles,

You should be day 10? How was your first weigh in :)

xxx

Hi guys!

Today is day 5, I’m feeling really motivated & positive. It hasn’t been that hard really, only thing is this headache... but I take some nurofen every 4 hours & I’m alright ;)
I haven’t felt hungry at all... I’ve been having a bar at 12ish, soup or porridge at 4/5pm and then a tetra around 8 or 9pm with half a litre of water. The first night I had a tetra with only a small amount of water & oh my goodness I was on the toilet for 20 minutes! :eek::oops:

How is everyone else getting on?

xx

FIRST WEEK WEIGH IN!!!

aaaaaand

I’ve lost 8lbs!
2 INCHES off my waist :banana_dancer:
1 Inch off my bust
1/2 an inch off of each thigh

Feeling really pleased with that!!!

:woohoo:

Hi
Hope you don't mind me joining the convo, I'm currently at the end of day 2 on sole source
Got a long journey ahead - 6 stone to loose, hoping to be half way there by xmas!!
what a great first week loss of 8lb, hope mine is that good on monday
x

Yeeeyyyyy well done pollaay!!! That's fab! I lost 8lbs in my first week too!

Good luck beckiboo! You'll do fab I'm sure

Sorry summer- completely missed your comment! I've replied on your diary thread but a total of 13lbs in 2 weeks

Pollaay!

That is an amazing result for your first week.

How are you feeling now you are entering into your second week?

I found that the first week seemed to last for ever but then every week seems to get quicker and quicker.

What is your target?

Bubbles well done on your 8lb loss in your first week 2....amazeballs!

How did you get on in your weigh in Beckiboo?

xx

Hi guys! I’ve been finding it really easy!

Had my second weigh in this evening.

4lbs down! Another inch off my waist, an inch off my bust and 1/2 an inch off of each arm & thigh :)

Feeling pretty good.
Picked up 42 products today because my consultant is on holiday next week.

Xx

Pollaay!

That is an amazing result for your first week.

How are you feeling now you are entering into your second week?

I found that the first week seemed to last for ever but then every week seems to get quicker and quicker.

What is your target?

Bubbles well done on your 8lb loss in your first week 2....amazeballs!

How did you get on in your weigh in Beckiboo?

xx
My target is 10 stone to start with... my ultimate goal weight is 9stone 4lbs

Xx

Well done Pollaay! That's brilliant! Not far off that stone now. Have you felt your clothes beginning to get looser?

I'm 13lbs down and due my 3rd weigh in on Monday but I'm only expecting about a 2lb loss which feels really crap since we're so restrictive on what we can have, but it's the right direction and I know week 3 tends to be a smaller loss for everyone so I'm going to focus on the inch loss rather than the lb loss.... at the end of the day, I wouldn't care if I weighed 100 stone if I could fit into a nice size 12

I also have a 10 stone target, but because that's so far away, I've got a dress that I bought 3 years ago as inspiration to lose weight and it's never happened. I'm determined to fit into it this year! So I've got 7 weeks left to fit into it.... it very almost fits! Another couple of inches off my chest and I'm in!! I want to relax over xmas as I'll be at my parents for 3 weeks so I'm planning on following a slimming world type diet over that time which will hopefully mean i maintain fairly well and I can decide whether to come back to SS in the new year or whether to follow a higher step (I'm finding no food really difficult! But it's so worth the results!)

Sorry, I rambled on a lot there! Hope you're all having a fab weekend! Xx

Hello Pollaay, I am so glad that you are finding it easy, seems like you have got your head firmly in the right place for this plan and I look forward to reading about your progress.

Hey Bubbles you should nail that first stone on Monday! Whilst occasionally weeks can carry a slow loss not many other diets would result in the loss of nearly a stone by your second weigh in! It’s amazeballs, well done you!

I have a series of mini targets and one of them is to fit into a size 16 for Christmas. I started out as a size 24 and even they were very snug. I have brought myself a dress from next in a size 18 about a month ago and it wouldn’t even think about fastening up - today it fits, zips all the way up! The only thing I would say is that it’s a little “snug” but another half a stone and it will look nice.

As I have over 2 months (just) until Christmas I would like to think the size 16 is achievable but we shall see. Unfortunately at the moment I am on a considerable number of painkillers so I have had to “step up” to step 2 and I am nervous that my weight loss will stall. But if it does it will only be in the short term.

I am on week 17 with a loss of 3 stone 9lbs so far.

Xx

Well done mini Kate!!!!! 3stone 9 is an amazing achievement and you'll be smashing those size 16 by Christmas!!!! Then you'll be able to have a good shop in the January sales!
I believe painkillers have a habit of causing you to retain water so prepare yourself for that- it's not real weight and will very quickly drop off again!

Good luck!!!

Quick update:
I’m now down 21lbs in 5 weeks, didn’t have a weigh in last week as my consultant was at the convention!
I’m weighing in at 9am on Friday

Xx

Back