Starting on Weds- what products should I get?

oops silly phone
also most chocolately ones are good especially choc orange and i am a fan of the mango one
i am not a fan of the porridge but maybe try one?

good luck
sam

Thanks Sam, I think I'm gonna get a mixture and see what I like. Might try the soups and porridges for another week. I like the sound of blending the shakes with ice too.
I think due to my bmi I will be on step two for a little bit, but I think that will be a good thing as I can still eat with hubby in the evenings :)

Thanks Sam, I think I'm gonna get a mixture and see what I like. Might try the soups and porridges for another week. I like the sound of blending the shakes with ice too. I think due to my bmi I will be on step two for a little bit, but I think that will be a good thing as I can still eat with hubby in the evenings :)
yes I like step 2 for that and most meals i just avoid the carby part so easy to adapt like stir fry chicken and veg (noodles/rice) or roast dinner no spuds or yorkshire puds, fish amd roasted veg, omelette and mushrooms, i do enjoy having a small meal and drinking water and your body really adapts to smaller portions really well
hope it goes well
sam

Good luck with the start today. Let us know how you get on, exciting times . . . . . . . . .

Keep posting and reading on here, it keeps us all supported & motivated x x x x

Good luck with the start today. Let us know how you get on, exciting times . . . . . . . . .

Keep posting and reading on here, it keeps us all supported & motivated x x x x

Thank you. Meeting went well, CDC is lovely so that helps! All set for tomorrow eek! Xx

Thank you. Meeting went well, CDC is lovely so that helps! All set for tomorrow eek! Xx

It's super exciting and I'm sure you will do great :) don't forget to keep posting, anything your not sure on just ask. . . . . . .always lots of us around x x x

Back