STARTING OVER - ADVICE NEEDED

kazbryn

Hi
I have today started a three month supply of these pills and would like some help if anyone can help.

What is a typical days food that you eat broken down into B'fast, Lunch and Dinner.

I am short on ideas as what to have as I really want to make this work this time. I had three months supply 12 months ago and lost interest due to only losing 11lbs. I do hope someone can give me some advice.

Today i have had:
B'fast: Muller light yoghurt, and Go Ahead biscuit
Lunch: 2 small slices wholemeal bread, ham and tomato, grapes, apple and a weight watchers yoghurt
Dinner: Home made wedges using fry light, half a packet of pasta n sauce made with water plus some marrowfat peas all layered into a dish.

I have drunk 2 litres of water plus a glass before each meal and 4 mugs of coffee with skimmed milk.

Any suggestions would be great.

Many thanks

Hi Kazbryn

What you have had sounds perfect. Stick to foods with no more than 5% fat content. You can tell by looking on the pack of food and if it has more then 5 grams of fat per 100 grams you shouldnt have it. Also, dont have any more than 15 grams of fat per meal.

Good ideas include stirfrys, wraps, salads, chicken, low fat ready meals and as much fruit and vedge as you can stomach.

I am doing pretty well on Xenical and keep a religious food diary on here so go have a peek and get some ideas. The link is below.

Good luck and keep me posted as to how you do xxx

Hi Kazbryn, I was keeping a food diary also, but I've let it lapse a bit!

I tend to have Belvita's for breakfast (over the 5g/100g rule, but ok for the 15g meal) then for lunch is either cottage cheese and ryvitas or some home made soup, and like you muller lights.

Tea generally is chicken or fish with veg, salad or rice. My favourite is chicken which I flavoured with herbs or marinated with salad in a toasted pitta - it's like a kebab without the mess/calories or hangover!! I don't tend to eat to much processed food, but there are quite a few ready meals which are under the limit for those quick teas. Sainsburys Chinese singapore style noodles is one that comes to mind! Tried it last week, it was really good!

Good luck, they're not a bad bunch of people on here!!;)

Hiya kaz,

As Rach has said the go ahead bars are generally over 5g, be careful of foods that say they are lower in fat you must check the label as most are still very high .....
I normally have cereal and toast for breckie
Sandwich and yoghurt for lunch
My evening meals I use my alli diet plan recipe book.......beef cobbler, beef koftas, maple lamb, garlic chicken......with lots of veg ........I recommend getting the book as the recipes are simple

Good luck on your weightloss journey, remember that any loss is better than a gain. :)

Back