starting over...again and again

GemskiB

I lost 3 stone on lipitrim last year. Since then i've pyt on about half a stone. Ive tried starting agaim but keep failing. Any advise from those who have stopped and started again?

i'm on my third day of restarting its the evenings when i cave so i'm gonna go to bed early tonight and i've hung up two dresses in my bedroom that i want to fit back into, i also made a lipotrim calendar where i can tick off every night when i've done a day of lt 100%, i could send u a copy in an e-mail if u like?

Send me one please chick. Cheers. Xx

the evenings are my worse time as well. Want to nibble so trying to find ways to distract myself.

HockeyNut said:
the evenings are my worse time as well. Want to nibble so trying to find ways to distract myself.

Im finding it so hard tonight. Im watching footloose to try and take my mind off it haha xx

cherrygem said:
GemskiB how are you going tonight? have u tried to private message me? i think you need to have more posts in oder to private message

Tonights a bit rough ive got a bit of a headache. And friday us usually take away night but im watchin footloose haha so its takin my mind off it. How about u hun? X

I caved last night!! So annoyed with myself, kicked myself out of ketosis and I was only on day 5 ARRRGGGGHHH! Im just trying not dwell on it today and am back on the shakes. Dam this diet is soooo hard, Iv never done it before and its soo tough. I cant give in though, I want to be slim so bad. Evenings are def the worse for me, plus my hubby can snack on what ever he wants and it dont affect his weight to much pffft! lol
We really need some miracle distractions at times like these..although tbf I was in such a bad mood last night, no distraction in the world would have stopped me munching! Oh well, lesson learnt now!
Hope everyone is doing ok and take it from me....cheating isnt worth it.

Hi Hun, forget yesterday n start afresh today. Now u no how awful n guilty u feel after doin it, it'll stop u from doin it next time.
Good luck n u can do it!
X

sargentgirl said:
I caved last night!! So annoyed with myself, kicked myself out of ketosis and I was only on day 5 ARRRGGGGHHH! Im just trying not dwell on it today and am back on the shakes. Dam this diet is soooo hard, Iv never done it before and its soo tough. I cant give in though, I want to be slim so bad. Evenings are def the worse for me, plus my hubby can snack on what ever he wants and it dont affect his weight to much pffft! lol
We really need some miracle distractions at times like these..although tbf I was in such a bad mood last night, no distraction in the world would have stopped me munching! Oh well, lesson learnt now!
Hope everyone is doing ok and take it from me....cheating isnt worth it.

Omg i knw how u feel my fella is so skinny he can eat for england and not put on a pound! Its a joke but i cheated last night and feel bloated and horrible this morning just gonna drink loadsa water today. I agree with you cheating us so not worth it xxx

Hi Gemski - I have found it hard getting back into it again after Christmas but don't beat yourself up for one small slip. Be proud of yourself that you have got back into it again today.

Back