starting over

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Yummymummy30, 10 June 2011 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Yummymummy30

Yummymummy30 Full Member

Did cambridge diet about 5 years ago and lost 6 stone in 5 months i have had 2 kids sine then and have put all the weight back on plus more. I cant get any shakes or anything till wednesday as i cant drive and have to find a counsellor who does home visits. All i keep thinking now is how much food i can eat till wednesday and will probably weigh in a extra stone heavier lol is it just me or do other people think about food 24/7

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Clazzac

Clazzac Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(16.6%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    I try to kid myself that I'm not thinking about food 24/7 by coming on here - at least it keeps me from actually eating the stuff!

C x

4. Cerulean

Cerulean Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.67%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    Good luck! I did think about food full time for the first two months on CD - I did start to wonder if I was ever going to stop and if I would just go straight back to eating my face off but now food doesn't bother me and I can take it or leave it - I even just did my 810 week and it all went fine and I didn't overeat.

I'm enjoying my time off from food :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.