Starting Over

martine125

Hi all.

Well starting the journey again and hopefully for the last time!! Well actually started on Monday so now on day 4 of exante. Full of a stinking cold as well but havent used that as an excuse( as I have done before). Really wanting to lose the weight for good this time. Have been up and down the same 2 stone for the past 6 years and just need to get past that and keep going. Just on the wrong side of 40 now lol x so really going for it this time. Its really nice to see that people have the same problems and issues and also the fab results that people can achieve. heres hopingxxxx:)

I started monday want to lose 3.5 stone, before i have done cambridge with great results but changed to exante last year fell of the wagon and have just climbed back on and so far so good... having a toddler (4) is hard work as shes eating yummy food and wanting to bake and all i can do is smell. even my tortoise has proper food lol... good luck on your journey and keep up the good work xxx

It is hard when you are cooking for family. I have hubby and 2 boys that don't cook!! Only way I cope is not to give them any of my favourites or stuff that they like but I dont. No more home made Macaroni for a while lol xx Good luck to you too x

Well into day 5 now and so far so good. Just recieved my water flavourings through and trying the orange. Does anybody recommend a limit on how much to take as noted the cals in them. Thinking 2 or 3 max per day? Just to break up the water a bit. No headache this week so far but maybe its being masked by the cold ive had? Hope everyones doing well x

Well into day 5 now and so far so good. Just recieved my water flavourings through and trying the orange. Does anybody recommend a limit on how much to take as noted the cals in them. Thinking 2 or 3 max per day? Just to break up the water a bit. No headache this week so far but maybe its being masked by the cold ive had? Hope everyones doing well x

Well done for getting to day 5 .. Good luck for ya first WI xxx

Good Luck! I'm starting Monday! Keep at it!

Back