Starting over

Ucandoitnay

Hi all I'm starting again on here and I'm so determined this time to loose the weight as its not just for me but for my son as I want to play with him instead of running out of breath lol.
I'm currently a size 14 and my goal is to be a size 10 - 12.
I want to feel good about myself again as I'm not happy with my body, I was a size 8 five years ago and even tho I think a size 8 was too skinny back then I felt healthier.
I'm doing this weight loss on my own so could really do with some support by someone on here who is struggling also could really do with it xx
Good luck everyone !! X

Thank you. Have you been on here long? Have you lost any weight it would be nice to hear for some motivation lol xx

This is my first food diary! Correct me if I'm wrong on anything please. I'm following green day x

Green smoothie - spinach, grapes, apple, carrot curly Keil and water.

2xGreek fruit corner - berry 2.0 syns each

Cup of tea splash of milk 250ml (hex a) and 2 sugars 2.0 syns

2 xCup of coffee splash of milk from my hex A, sugar 4.0 syns

Small bag of apples and grapes

1 blueberry muffin brand weight watchers 3.0 (hope this right)

1 whole meal roll 3.0 syns ,lettuce, chewy tomatoes, 1tbsp tomato ketchup 1.0 syns, and lamb burger 3.0 syns (correct me if I'm wrong)

2x strawberry and banana smoothies

Well what a naughty day! I've done 20 syns tut tut!

I've learnt my lesson tho on what foods not to eat. X

Day 2

green smoothie containing lettuce, grapes, kiel, spinach, splash of lemon juice and water (all free)

2x Bananas free

3x cups of tea with sugar 2.0 syns each tea with splash of milk from Hex A

3x Tesco low fat yogurts ??? don't no the syns

beans on 1 slice of wholemeal bread Hex B

syn free pizza with 28g cheese 4.0 syns

syns today: 10

So pleased with myself today I said no to a takeaway and cooked instead so yay me!!

Anyways heres another food diary

Breakfast
Green smoothie which consisted of celery, apple, grapes, kiel and spinach (all free foods)

Lunch
Porridge (hex B) made with water and 1 tbsp of honey (1syn) and raspberries (free)

Tesco low fat yogurt ? (anyone tell me if it has a syn or not)

Banana and strawberry smoothie (free)

Dinner
2 poached eggs (free)
SW Chips (free)
Beans (free)

Desert
Homemade banana icecream - Add a frozen banana to a blender with a splash of milk and blend (free)

Drinks
3x cups of tea (free) 2 sugars per cup = 6 syns all together with a splash of milk from Hex A

Only 6 SYNS yay!!!

Last edited:
Craving chocolate!!! but I am going to resist seen as ive been so good today and I don't wanna let myself down. xxx

Feeling good today and I am excited to cook so I'm prepared. I think I'm going to try the KFC chicken tonight hopefully it's nice xx

Had a good day today and seem positive that I can do this I just hope I have lost something this week.

Heres my food diary for today

Green smoothie (free)

2xcups of tea with 2 sugers per cup (4syns) splash of milk from Hex A

2 low fat Tesco yogurts (I still don't know if there free or syned)

2x strawberry shape yogurts 0% fat (free)

Pasta,cucumber,celery,sweetcorn with 2 tbsp. of lighter then light mayo (5 syns)

2x Cadbury fudge highlights hot chocolate (4 syns)

SW KFC recipe meal (chicken is Healthy x) and the 2 slices of bread I used in the recipe is also Healthy xtra , SW chips and beans (free)

Todays syns - 13

Please Please if im wrong on anything let me know xxx

I'm not sure on the syn values of some of the things you're having but I do know that fruit when blended into a smoothie is not free so youd need to look up the value for the apple and grapes you've been having at breakfast and factor that in along with the values for the fruit youve used in your smoothies throughout the day.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news!

And jaq is right, if u blend them they become Syns . Its to do with the sugars in the fruit.
Yogurts if they are less than 1% fat then I think they are free, when ur next in supermarket check the nutritional info against Muller lights x

Cup of tea with 2 tsp of sweetener (free) and splash of milk from hex A

Green smoothie made with celery, grapes, apple 0.5 syn lettuce, Kiel and spinach

3 yogurts (free)

1 muller light banana and custard (free)

1 sweet potato with tomato and cheese (4 syns) on top, 1 pork chop fat removed (free) and beans

Extra easy day

Syns for today - 4.5 syns

If I've got anything wrong please tell me xx

Hi yeah I'm finding it ok but can be confusing sometimes but I'm sure it will all come to me soon lol. Sweetener is my new best friend lol and to be honest it tastes even sweeter if that makes sense lol. I think I'm going to stick to extra easy now as it is DEFO the things I usually eat so in a way it's tricking my mind to eat better. How are you finding it? Have you lost any weight? I ask this coz I'm going to weigh myself sat and I am really nervous I'm not going loose any. Xx

Cup of tea with sweetener (free) and milk from hex A

Green smoothie - 0.5 syns for the apple

Whole meal bread hex B

1tsp light butter 1.5 syn
1tbsp ketchup 1.0 syn
Bacon with fat removed (free)

0% fat yogurt (free)

Banana (free)

1 cadburys highlight hot chocolate (2syns)

SW bolognaise (free) and a jacket potato (free)

Extra easy days: total syns 5

Back