Starting over...

remyrobson

Hi everybody! Looking for a bit of inspiration on here as I only lasted 3 days on LT a few weeks ago. Had a crap shift at work and didn't get a break so only had 2 shakes then went and fainted on way to car park :sigh: Decided what I needed was a curry! Should have jumped back on straight away but had arranged a BBQ for my birthday and being the only one not eating and drinking would be miserable (no regrets to be honest, had a fab night and discovered the joys of beers bongs and that my younger brothers friend used to fancy me, and still thinks I have a lovely bottom!). Now starting to feel pretty rubbish because my thighs rub in the hot weather so I can't wear a skirt :mad:
That's my motivation right now, so tomorrow I start the day with a strawberry milkshake, because they taste like ****, I only have one left and I want it out of the way!
I think I might be hanging around here a bit in the coming weeks!
Well done to everyone else too, you're so inspiring!!! :D
Anna
xxx

Hi anna

Welcome to the forum. Good luck with your restart today. You will be fine, try to drink loads of water and after week 1 it will be a lot easier. Keep posting on here to keep us up to date :)

go anna!

this time is your time - keep drinking water and make sure you figure out a way to have your shakes on weird shifts and you will be soooo flying!

all your younger brothers mates will fancy you in a few months time and you will be wearing skirts so short people will question if it is a belt - and ur legs will be gorgeous and life will be just great! :D lol xxx

oh yes ;)

Hi Anna,

Good luck this time round. How great to be told toyboys fancy you!!! You go girl!!!!!

x

Good luck

Back