Starting over...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by remyrobson, 1 August 2008 Social URL.

1. remyrobson

remyrobson Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi everybody! Looking for a bit of inspiration on here as I only lasted 3 days on LT a few weeks ago. Had a crap shift at work and didn't get a break so only had 2 shakes then went and fainted on way to car park :sigh: Decided what I needed was a curry! Should have jumped back on straight away but had arranged a BBQ for my birthday and being the only one not eating and drinking would be miserable (no regrets to be honest, had a fab night and discovered the joys of beers bongs and that my younger brothers friend used to fancy me, and still thinks I have a lovely bottom!). Now starting to feel pretty rubbish because my thighs rub in the hot weather so I can't wear a skirt :mad:
    That's my motivation right now, so tomorrow I start the day with a strawberry milkshake, because they taste like ****, I only have one left and I want it out of the way!
    I think I might be hanging around here a bit in the coming weeks!
    Well done to everyone else too, you're so inspiring!!! :D
    Anna
    xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi anna

Welcome to the forum. Good luck with your restart today. You will be fine, try to drink loads of water and after week 1 it will be a lot easier. Keep posting on here to keep us up to date :)

4. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    go anna!

this time is your time - keep drinking water and make sure you figure out a way to have your shakes on weird shifts and you will be soooo flying!

all your younger brothers mates will fancy you in a few months time and you will be wearing skirts so short people will question if it is a belt - and ur legs will be gorgeous and life will be just great! :D lol xxx

oh yes ;)

5. sweety-cheeks

sweety-cheeks Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
  6. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Anna,

Good luck this time round. How great to be told toyboys fancy you!!! You go girl!!!!!

x

7. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Good luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.