Starting over...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by remyrobson, 1 August 2008 Social URL.

1. remyrobson

remyrobson Full Member

Hi everybody! Looking for a bit of inspiration on here as I only lasted 3 days on LT a few weeks ago. Had a crap shift at work and didn't get a break so only had 2 shakes then went and fainted on way to car park :sigh: Decided what I needed was a curry! Should have jumped back on straight away but had arranged a BBQ for my birthday and being the only one not eating and drinking would be miserable (no regrets to be honest, had a fab night and discovered the joys of beers bongs and that my younger brothers friend used to fancy me, and still thinks I have a lovely bottom!). Now starting to feel pretty rubbish because my thighs rub in the hot weather so I can't wear a skirt :mad:
    That's my motivation right now, so tomorrow I start the day with a strawberry milkshake, because they taste like ****, I only have one left and I want it out of the way!
    I think I might be hanging around here a bit in the coming weeks!
    Well done to everyone else too, you're so inspiring!!! :D
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Hi anna

Welcome to the forum. Good luck with your restart today. You will be fine, try to drink loads of water and after week 1 it will be a lot easier. Keep posting on here to keep us up to date :)
  4. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    go anna!

this time is your time - keep drinking water and make sure you figure out a way to have your shakes on weird shifts and you will be soooo flying!

all your younger brothers mates will fancy you in a few months time and you will be wearing skirts so short people will question if it is a belt - and ur legs will be gorgeous and life will be just great! :D lol xxx

oh yes ;)
  5. sweety-cheeks

sweety-cheeks Full Member

6. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi Anna,

Good luck this time round. How great to be told toyboys fancy you!!! You go girl!!!!!

7. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Good luck
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.