Starting p1 today

Hiya , yes I am !!
Nervous but very excited !
Just about to make 2 fried eggs for breakie, as cant face porridge made with water. Yuck!
Have a great first day .

Ha I went with the porridge as struggle to face eggs in the morning lol! Have you done it before? X

Ha I went with the porridge as struggle to face eggs in the morning lol! Have you done it before? X

No I have not but my sister lost 3 stone on this and found it quite stress free.
I found today ok , missed a proper coffee the most.
Just keeping busy is the key I think .
How did you get on ?
X

No I have not but my sister lost 3 stone on this and found it quite stress free.
I found today ok , missed a proper coffee the most.
Just keeping busy is the key I think .
How did you get on ?
X

Day one was ok. Had a bit of a headache in the background doesn't feel bad yet this morning but that won't take long with the kids lol. Enjoyed yesterday, missed salad dressing at lunch and has general cravings to nibble but not on anything specific. Missed a nice cold can of Pepsi tho! Bring on day two though. Going to have some pork loins for tea I think lunch probably a stirfry x

Hello Ladies, I'm starting phase one tomorrow. Do either of you take any of the supplements recommended in the book? I've bought some Biotin and some garlic supplements. Think I'll be posting on here quite a bit as am completely new to the diet and will need some moral support! x

Hello Ladies, I'm starting phase one tomorrow. Do either of you take any of the supplements recommended in the book? I've bought some Biotin and some garlic supplements. Think I'll be posting on here quite a bit as am completely new to the diet and will need some moral support! x

I've started taking garlic but didnt find any biotin? Good luck with your first day let me know how you find it. I'm on day 5 of phase one today :). There's an open morning on the forum today too from 9-12 and tomorrow night from 6-9 if you're interested x

Back