starting pro points tomorrow any tips

saintsue

Hi everyone
i am starting pro points tomorrow after doing sw for 9 months and only losing 4lbs

so has anyone got any tips for me please?

i really need to get this weight off
have a nice day
luv sue xxxx

[plan you rmeals and budget your points. If you save the most points for when you are hungry you will be on a winner. Keep snacks in your bag for hungry moments and zero point soup is a godsend - good luck on your journey

^^ Fab weightloss so far Vicki

Plan. Plan. Plan! If you know what your going to eat for the day ahead and allocate your points then I find im less likely to slip up

Totally agree that planning is vital!! Not necessarily your daily menus but defo your shopping so you always have food to hand.

My essentials are frozen fruit (great for smoothies) and veg. Tinned fruit and veg also to bulk out dinners. Always keep a
Couple of WW ready meals in freezer. I love the chicken hotpot and have that with loads of veg so only 6pp and really filling.

Snack wise I always have tons of fruit in my basket and keep pineapple and melon chopped up in the fridge. Couldn't live without dairylea Dunkers (3pp) snack a jack curls (2pp) weetabix bars (2pp) keep them well stocked at all times. Also pots of sugar free jelly are free too and brill wen you need a snack. I also keep a good supply of mini milks and mini twister ice lollies in my freezer, 1pp each or 3pp for 2 great as a wee pudding at night!

Sorry rambled a bit! :) Also have a look at peoples food diaries as they're great for inspiration! Mines is slummy to yummy mummy!xx

I'm starting tomorrow to! ..good luck

Back