Starting RC tomorrow!!

poppygirl

Hiya, I've been lurking for a few days and after doing some planning and reading I'm finally biting the bullet and starting RC!

I have the amazing inch loss book and several magazines so feel ready to go!!

I have just over three stone to loose :-( I got down to 9st4 about 18months or so ago with Cambridge but am now seeing a 13 on the scales which I hate!! I'm 5ft2.5 inches and would now like to be approx 10 to 10 1/2 stone.

Am on the two weeks at 1200 starting tomorrow. Please wish me luck & any hints and tips appreciated xxx

Firstly, good luck! :-D If you really stick to the plan you'll be amazed at the end of week one! I've lost over 3 stone so far (if I can do it then you can- trust me!!) and one thing that I didn't get for ages was the drinking loads of water thing but it seriously fills you up!! Have fun! Oh and enjoy looking in the mirror tonight cos you're never gonna see yourself as you are now again :eek:) x

Hi, thank you very much for such a warm welcome! Wow, you have done really well to loose three stone. How long has it taken you & do you want to loose much more?

Yes I am def going to up the water! I was used to drinking loads while doing Cambridge but must make an effort to drink more again. I'm going to cut out the diet coke as a don't think that does me much good. I love redbush tea so between that & more water I should be fine :)

Thanks again xxx

Hi there.... I'm starting my RC journey at my local class tomorrow. Have about 5 stone to lose, but gonna give it my best shot. Good luck to us both, eh? :)

Good luck Linda! I can't get to a class as I work evenings. Be great to hear how you get on

I started the day with muesli
Now having a slim a soup with pear and the 12 grapes I didn't have as my power snack this morning. Followed by a mullerlight

Tea is a jacket potato with veg. My body will go into shock with all this healthy stuff but it needs it!! Xxx

Hope it's going well! It took about 2.5 months to lose 2 stone but then I got distracted lol! I've been going at it slowly but steadily since! I'm going to lose another stone or so I think which should get me to a BMI of 22.
6 days til results day for you :) I'm getting excited on your behalf lol! x

Good luck Linda! I can't get to a class as I work evenings. Be great to hear how you get on

I started the day with muesli
Now having a slim a soup with pear and the 12 grapes I didn't have as my power snack this morning. Followed by a mullerlight

Tea is a jacket potato with veg. My body will go into shock with all this healthy stuff but it needs it!! Xxx

:welcome: and good luck not that you will need it RC is soooo easy to follow and no food is a sin.

I go to a dayclass as this fits in better with me.

I am also hoping to lose 3 stone. So keep us all updated on your journey. We have a challenge going as well its under the june challenge but we arejust starting our July one. :D

Back