Starting refeed this week.

wondersie

Hey guys, I don't post much on here but I 'lurk' here often lol.

On Friday I will be starting my refeed after 7-8 months of being on Lipotrim Diet. I've been 100% all the way! My total weight loss has been 11st 9lbs and I would still like to lose more but that's a different story.

I've never done a refeed while being on the diet, not even at christmas. So I am pretty scared about it. The one thing which confuses me the most about the instructions is the way it says to 'cook the chicken breast'. I've only ever done it by grilling it with my george forman grill, would it make any difference if I just did it the same way? probably sounds like a stupid question but I really don't want to mess it up.

My other question is about balsamic vinegar. With everyone talking about how amazing it is I decided to look for some in tesco, but the only thing I could find was 'balsamic dressing'. When I read the bottle it said it had carbs in, so I guess I picked up the wrong thing? Any ideas? I know you should stay away from the carbs for a few days or so... it's not that much of a deal - if it's a problem I will just eat the bowl of salad on it's own.

Cooking on the foreman is fine Hun, I stuff my chicken breast then foreman it lol, keeps it moist... as for the balsamic, look in the vinegar section, it will be there... Your right you need the vinegar, not the dressing or syrup as they have other things in them...

Hope that helps

Glad I can just throw it in the forman. I guess I didn't look hard enough for the vinegar, I'll see if they sell it at the co-op down the road. Thanks for the info :)

Hey guys, I don't post much on here but I 'lurk' here often lol.

On Friday I will be starting my refeed after 7-8 months of being on Lipotrim Diet. I've been 100% all the way! My total weight loss has been 11st 9lbs and I would still like to lose more but that's a different story.

I've never done a refeed while being on the diet, not even at christmas. So I am pretty scared about it. The one thing which confuses me the most about the instructions is the way it says to 'cook the chicken breast'. I've only ever done it by grilling it with my george forman grill, would it make any difference if I just did it the same way? probably sounds like a stupid question but I really don't want to mess it up.

My other question is about balsamic vinegar. With everyone talking about how amazing it is I decided to look for some in
tesco, but the only thing I could find was 'balsamic dressing'. When I read the bottle it said it had carbs in, so I guess I picked up the wrong thing? Any ideas? I know you should stay away from the carbs for a few days or so... it's not that much of a deal - if it's a problem I will just eat the bowl of salad on it's own.

Fantastic weight loss, you really should post more often as I'm sure that your experience of LT would be most helpful to others particularly those that have a great deal of weight to lose as staying motivated must require enormous determination!

I've posted my refeed experience on the refeed forum if you're interested. I've been eating since the beginning if November and haven't put so much as a pound back on so I'm pretty chuffed! I'm doing ww now to lost the last half a stone but it's going too slowly for my liking!

I wish you the very best of luck in continuing to lose weight, don't give up yet, you're doing too well!

Fantastic weight loss, you really should post more often as I'm sure that your experience of LT would be most helpful to others particularly those that have a great deal of weight to lose as staying motivated must require enormous determination!

I've posted my refeed experience on the refeed forum if you're interested. I've been eating since the beginning if November and haven't put so much as a pound back on so I'm pretty chuffed! I'm doing ww now to lost the last half a stone but it's going too slowly for my liking!

I wish you the very best of luck in continuing to lose weight, don't give up yet, you're doing too well!

Yeah, I've been posting a few things around after I said that hehe. I will read your diary definitely, I need all the information I can get!

As for WW, it was one of the diets I was thinking of trying out before LT. A friend was on it losing bits of weight here and there but for me it didn't seem that exciting, especially when I needed to lose sooo much. That's why lipotrim was just the perfect choice for me at the time.

I've been looking into Diet Chef recently, I guess it's kinda costly, but from the reviews/comments I've read its very good. The meals supposed to be really tasty (but then again, I could eat just about anything right now since I havn't eaten in so long lol).

We'll see :)

Wow, now I know why people said it's strange eating again. I feel so weird after eating, like....guilty and scared at the same time!

The chicken was absolutely amazing! oh and balsamic vinegar, perfect ;)

Well done on your fantastic journey on TFR. You have done so well. I hope you are enjoying your refeed experience. Watch the portion sizes and keep up your water intake. Maintaining is not always easy but so worth the effort. You should be able to manage it following WW or any healthy eating plan. Diet Chef is basically GL foods prepacked for you and it is an expensive option. You can experiment with some different plans till you find one that suits you and your lifestyle best.
I follow GL since finishing TFR last March. I lost a further 29lbs on it and have maintained pretty well since last August. It suits me, it is not obsessive and requires following simple enough rules. There is a link t my diary in my signature if you want to look at it for some ideas.
Best of luck with maintenance.

Back