Starting September

united99

Hi everyone,

I have done CD/Lighterlife before & lost 6 stone in total but put 4 stone back on. Can't wait to get going again but got to wait to September as I just had a baby 4 weeks ago. Bit frustrated as I can't just get going with it.

I remember how hard it was the first time round getting over the first 3 days, hoping not to be any harder as I know what's coming this time round .......

Hope your all doing well & keep up the good work !!!! :D

Congratulations on the birth of what I'm sure is a beautiful baby!!

While it's frustrating, it's for the best for you and the little one.

You can always use this time as a preparation, try cutting out foods that aren't so good for you. Scale down portions. Do some exercise. No need to just sit around and wait for September. Though, I'm sure with a newborn there'll be very little just sitting around!!

Congrats on the baby. As Caroline said, try cutting out carbs and eating generally healthier as this will help you in september alot as im sure you already know.

Many congrats on your new penny and as everyone else has pointed out cut the carbs out so it leaves it easier for you when you start. Gud luck and looking forward for your start in sept

Hey Congrats to you..
and take it easy.. as others have said start cutting down on carbs and drink plenty of water dont start it until your ready as you want to be in good form especially as you will probably need to wait til you have more energy etc..
xx

Back