Starting slim and save

jaxxy

Hi,

Could anyone tell me if it is better to have all shakes or half and half on SS i need to loose at least 6 stone, i have tried the CD but its horrible and this diet looks much better with the small meals from the menu before i make an order.

Thanks for reading this!

Jaxxy:)

Hello, I did cd for less than a week an really enjoyed the shakes but then when I changed to sns I didn't find the shakes as nice, they're not awful but I just don't find them as tasty. But the meals are really nice :) so I now only have one shake and then 2 meals a day. Hope this helps x

And obviously my protein lol.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply i think will try 3 shakes and one meal i will order the startwe pack and work my way through it, i guess the meals do vary in calories so finding the best ones there to.

I find the shakes really sweet on slim and save. I like some of the meals and it is nice to be able to eat proper food instead of having just shakes. I haven't done CD but I have done Exante as well as slim and save in the past and I prefer slim and save because of the variety plus it is quite cheap. :)

Back