Starting Slimming World tomorrow.......getting nervous!!!

Meggie

I was going to wait until tomorrow to post something but have a feeling I will chicken out if I do!!! I'm starting Slimming World in Swiss Cottage tomorrow!!! Am nervous about getting weighed and started but am excited at the same time!!

Will be back tomorrow!!! Hope everyone is well!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck meggie!

Dont worry about a thing it will be fine and once you get there everyone is really friendly! Well done on taking the first step! x

Good luck!! Walking through the door is the hardest part. Once you're in, you'll be welcomed and on your way to Slimville :)

Welcome to us here at Minimins too.

H x

ps: I used to live near Swiss Cottage :)

I'm Joining Tomorrow evening, am also very very scared.

I am so so so extremely scared about joining because I am so so shy and nervous around new people but was kindly persuaded to go. I previously wouldn't tell anyone what I weighed not even my mum. But I know that I have to do it for me!

Well, I hope it goes well tom for you
Let us know how it goes xx

Good luck meggie!

Dont worry about a thing it will be fine and once you get there everyone is really friendly! Well done on taking the first step! x

Thanks hun!!! It's silly as I know everything will be fine but doesn't stop me worrying!! Silly girl!!!

xxx

I just wanted to say good luck to both of you starting tomorrow and as others have said there is no need to be nervous, once you get through those doors you will be fine and wondering what you were nervous about.

Liz

Just remember girls no one will know your weight only your consultant (or the person doing the weigh ins) Any change in your weight will be revealed but not the actual numbers e.g they may say "Well done to Meggie she has lost 2lbs this week" etc Rest assured it is not frightening just different. Seems strange at first clapping people regardless of their losses but you get used to it xxx

Best o'luck'n'stuff getting to group tomorrow ......... that was the hardest part for me, but I am so so so so so glad I did it! I really was so panicky and anxious about my first session, but I didn't need to be as my Consultant and the members all made me feel so welcome ..... it helped to see that there were another 3 newbies there on the night too, so we were in the same boat and got to know each other quite well ......... All the best o'luck'n'stuff to both you "newbies"

Back