Starting sole source + tomorrow

Hi Dawni and Nazz, sorry I haven't been on. It was my anniversary on Thursday and we both took some time off work. I must confess I have eaten,but as I have also had a cold I don't feel too bad about it. Tomorrow is another day and there are no anniversaries, birthdays or other reasons to eat,so I' keeping my fingers crossed for a good week. I hope everyone else is ok and Dawni you got by without the wine.

Heidi

Hi Heidi congratulation on your anniversary. Yes have stayed clear of the wine really missed though. Went out for dinner last night with friends had grilled steak and salad and two fizzy water and a black coffee, where's my halo i need to polish it ha ha. Weigh in tomorrow god i hope i have a good loss after all this effort.

Dawni2711 said:
Hi Heidi congratulation on your anniversary. Yes have stayed clear of the wine really missed though. Went out for dinner last night with friends had grilled steak and salad and two fizzy water and a black coffee, where's my halo i need to polish it ha ha. Weigh in tomorrow god i hope i have a good loss after all this effort.

Weigh in today gutted only 4lbs off. Stuck to it all week. Will give it another week see how it goes

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Still great Dawn. well done x

Hi Dawni, you should be proud for sticking with the plan and loosing 4 ibs. Well done! I have found that some weeks are better than others, even when we are sticking to the plan 100%, for no apparent reason. I have just had my bar whilst my hubby is talking about preferring cottage pie to shepherds pie! Here's to us all having a good week.

Heidi

Weigh in today gutted only 4lbs off. Stuck to it all week. Will give it another week see how it goes

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

well dawni thats fantastic x

Back