starting soon

faithandcooper

I got the ok from the doctor to go ahead with the cambridge diet(i was worried he would say no as I am on anti depressants). He has said I can only start at stage 2 though(810 kcals)...will I still lose weight this way?? I have 3 stone to lose

yes you will still lose weight , they say if you are depressed it makes it worse , I can guess it does , just see how you go you might be ok and then you can do ss off your own back , after all its your body , and as long as you don't feel worse . Wishing you a jolly CD trip :)

Hello!! Good news from the doc about starting, I am due to start again at weekend, I will be seeing my CDC on Sunday... yay!
Good luck with the start!!!

You will absolutely lose weight! Well done for getting professional advice before the big launch :) we are all here for you.

thanks guys I am hoping I find it ok. I am not depressed as such the meds are for anxiety so hopefully I should be ok. I am a busy mum with 2 kids under 5 and work full time(should be thin all the running around I do lol)

thanks jo...what extra do u eat to make up the 810? i will be seeing my CDC counsellor before starting but any information would be great

Back