Starting SS on Tuesday - any tips?

~Angel~

My inspiration below :)
I see my consultant on Monday night for the first time, so I'll be starting SS on Tuesday, so I was wondering if anyone has any tips or advice, is there anything to do to prepare?

I think the thing I will miss the most will be Diet Coke, I'm totally addicted! But I think the meal repklacement idea is good for me because my eating patterns are so bad, it will help me break the pattern I think.

Prob not the right thing but last weekend before I started I had all the food I loved whilst eating it thought to myself bye bye food your the reason im now on food replacement which made
Me Feel empowered lol also had some stodgy food the night before I started which kept me bloated for my first day. Now on day five whenever I get tempted I think Grr stupid bad food got me here and it's working so far. Good luck :)

When i started cambridge for the very first time (3 years ago) i prepared by cutting out carbs and fizzy drinks. It really helped on my weight weight loss. I started the diet again yesterday and did the same, cut out carbs and fizzy drinks a week ago. Good luck :) Looking forward to see your progress! x

Back