starting SS tomorrow! any buddies out there?

daisya31

Hi,

I'm starting tomorrow and am a bit nervous. I've recently had a baby who is formula fed and I am struggling to shift the weight. In fact if I'm totally honest, I've just been started on anti-depressants for PPD and have been eating my way through the days with no motivation and an increasing amount of anxiety just thinking about leaving the house.

I need to feel myself again and can't wait to get going with CD so I can get back to a normal eating plan as the weight shifts and I feel better about myself.

Anyone out there who is starting about the same time and would like a buddy, please feel free to get in touch :)

Good luck people! xxx

daisya31 said:
Hi,

I'm starting tomorrow and am a bit nervous. I've recently had a baby who is formula fed and I am struggling to shift the weight. In fact if I'm totally honest, I've just been started on anti-depressants for PPD and have been eating my way through the days with no motivation and an increasing amount of anxiety just thinking about leaving the house.

I need to feel myself again and can't wait to get going with CD so I can get back to a normal eating plan as the weight shifts and I feel better about myself.

Anyone out there who is starting about the same time and would like a buddy, please feel free to get in touch :)

Good luck people! xxx

Hi daisy Im starting SS tomorrow too. I've done CD a few times before but kept falling off the wagon after a couple of weeks :-(

I'd be happy to buddy up with you and we can keep each other going over the next while. Good luck for 2moro xx

Hi daisy and emz did you both start sole source today? I've started as well :)

I lost 3 stone a few months ago and have put 1 stone back on and currently weigh 18 stone. Hoping to get to 15 stone.... Here's hoping!

D

dietingguy said:
Hi daisy and emz did you both start sole source today? I've started as well :)

I lost 3 stone a few months ago and have put 1 stone back on and currently weigh 18 stone. Hoping to get to 15 stone.... Here's hoping!

D

Hi dietingguy :)

Yes I have started SS today. So far so good. Have drank a litre of water so far and had porridge for breakfast. Feeling very motivated...hope it lasts. Well done on losing the 3 stone. That other stone back on will be gone in no time. Good luck :) x

Hi emz and dietingguy!
well its been a full on day today, i've tried talking to my husband today but it just ended up with another argument... not convinced it helps with post natal depression but never mind! I've managed SS all day, not enough water but i'm working on it! Glad to see there are at least 3 of us!

good luck for tomorrow - we can do it!

xxx

daisya31 said:
Hi emz and dietingguy!
well its been a full on day today, i've tried talking to my husband today but it just ended up with another argument... not convinced it helps with post natal depression but never mind! I've managed SS all day, not enough water but i'm working on it! Glad to see there are at least 3 of us!

good luck for tomorrow - we can do it!

xxx

Wow well done on 100% today daisy.

I have a little confession to make. I've decided after a good think to restart on Monday instead. I posted my reasons in my new diary ''destination skinnyville'' so not gonna write them again but the gist is it is just bad timing lol. Sorry to disappoint :-( but hope you'll let me be ur buddy again on Monday lol.!! I haven't fell off the wagon I'm just having a pit stop haha xx

ahh its all good and always understandable! if you need to talk im here! see you back here on monday if you decide its for you xx

daisya31 said:
ahh its all good and always understandable! if you need to talk im here! see you back here on monday if you decide its for you xx

Oh daisy I'll def be back on Monday. I do really want to do this but I just know that over the next few day I would miserably fail. And it would be a total waste of money lol this diet is not cheap haha. So I will meet u back here on Monday morning sharp :) xxx

Good luck for Monday, I find that work helps take my mind off eating so that might be a good decision

Day 2 is going ok so far, how you getting on Daisy?

Hi,

Good luck people! xxx

Hi hun, I will happily be a buddy :)

I started last week but have just had 5 days on antibiotics and having to have an evening meal to take them.

Im back on 100% today though and have WI this afternoon.

I too have had a baby, she is 16 weeks old :D

Im sorry to hear you have PND, i will happily talk to you whenever you need to.

Hope you're all doing well xx

Hi daisy and Hayley how are you both been getting on?

I've finished day 3, stomach has been rumbling non stop for 2 days :-S

Hi daisy and Hayley how are you both been getting on?

I've finished day 3, stomach has been rumbling non stop for 2 days :-S

Hi ya hun,

Im getting on ok, been up earlier than usual the last two mornings as my coughing has been disturbing my baby girl and my BF.

My cold appears to be getting worse rather than better. My consultant s convinced that the cambridge products and water will get me fit and healthy again in no time :rolleyes:

How are you doing? x

I'm starting tomorrow as well I weigh 18 stone should be 12 stone but would take 14 right now. I lost 7 stone on this 2 years ago back were I started. But I'm pumped and happy to support anyone

Can you take lemsip on sole source?? Prob not I guess... Well done on carrying on through the cold though... That's impressive!

Day 4 has gone well, struggled at cinema with gf, she had a bag of White chocolate milky way sweets...she done well stopping me eating them, the people in the cinema must have thought she was really mean instead of being great LOL

Can you take lemsip on sole source?? Prob not I guess... Well done on carrying on through the cold though... That's impressive!

Day 4 has gone well, struggled at cinema with gf, she had a bag of White chocolate milky way sweets...she done well stopping me eating them, the people in the cinema must have thought she was really mean instead of being great LOL

Well done for behaving!
I cant even face a slight temptation, im crap!

No Lemsip on SS or SS+ so im sticking with the water, antibiotics, ibuprofen and paracetamol :) I'll be rattling by the end of the day lol.

Going to see my consultant later and see what she says. Im seriously struggling, considering taking a break till im better.

Gonna think about it.

Back