starting sw after a few weeks on lipotrim :)

iwillbthin

i im all new to this i started lipotrim 13 feb and up to now i hve lost 2 stone thought it wud be a gud idea to start eating and loosing it tht way as i love my food i joined my local club last week and carnt wait to start proper :) but can u really loose all this weight eating all tht food??

Hello and welcome to slimming world.. You sound just like me! I did lipotrim for a couple of weeks an then came to sw as no food was driving me nuts! lol I started in january. You will def enjoy the food on sw and will def lose weight, however...after being on lipotrim, your body isnt used to food and will react quite dramatically to it. You can expect a gain for the first week and poss the second, but your body will sort itself out soon and you will be back on the weight loss train :) Good luck :) xx

welcome to SW!

I joined the 23rd Jan and never done it before. My friend has lost nearly 5st on sw so I joined. I have done WW a few years ago but I have done far better on sw and I am never hungry. I have lost 12.5lbs in 6 weigh in's. I should get my stone award at next weigh in. Also I have a hubby and four kids and the meals are very family friendly. As we mostly all eat the same meal together. good luck!!

did u do re feed after lipotrim? im starting my refeed on monday :)

oh no lol im doin re feed this week and on sw the week after :)

Back