Starting TFR tomorrow - Nervous

Good luck to all those setting off on their LT journey!

Lots of water peeps, that's the secret .......and if you're feeling low, there's LOADS of support here!

xx

D

It will be the best thing you ever do! Good luck with it, and like the others have said, drink your water and visit this forum regularly, it's a diet saver :)

hi everyone.

Just had my 1st shake and i am really disappointed. i couldnt even finish it because i didnt like it. .

I dont know how i can do this? i was so ready and committed to it.

It had lumps in no matter how much i shaked.

Please tell me what to do?? should i try something else? should i continue!! HELP ME

I mix myn in the shaker do you have one ?
I put ice in myn with the the water tastes so much better :)

My very first shake I gagged , honest I posted in my diary I didn't finish it either thought I wouldn't be able to do it but I did .

Please don't give in it gets easiera !!!

I was wretching etc .. I have a shaker but there were bumps etc still.

Can i make them up before work in a mixer and keep them in the fridge?

Im gutted
:cry:

I was the same head over the sink :0/

Know it sounds silly but you have to shake it loads if you kept a bottle of water in the fridge you could use that to make it up the colder the better , sure it says you have to drink within 15 mins of making though xx

Oh I put the water in first then add the powder tends to be less lumpy that way xx

I don't like the shakes much cold either so I tend to have the vanilla one hot and add a spoonful of coffee to it and it is ok then - actually quite nice. I have the chocolate hot too and make that with hot water with a peppermint teabag dipped in so it tastes like mint chocolate - lovely!
Re the shaker, I gave up on that and now use a hand blender as it takes away all the lumps and makes it smooth and frothy. I take the blender to work with me and to hotels when staying over and it's no problem - would rather do that than have lumpy shakes.
Give it a go and don't give up - it is definitely worth it I promise!

Yeah lots of ice.... don't forget you can add a sweetner.... I love the vanilla with coffee.... Cold peppermint tea with the chocolate and a hand blender are all winners for me!! x

Just realised ther is a hand blender here.. going to do the vanilla one with hot water and a spoon of coffe!!! I'll let you know x

Thanks everyone x

Keep going! Just like everyone has said it does get much much easier! I absolutely hated the shakes when I first had one. I remember strawberry being my first and I had to hold my nose and down it. But now I love them all :) Especially the chicken soup. Xx

Don't shake with hot/boiling water ...ends in pain :( when it spills over your hand < learnt the hard way on that one.

I only ever have the chocolate one and I have it with LOTS of ice :) around 6-8 cubes and blend it makes it like a slush ;)

Good Luck honey you can do this :D x x x

It is weird I never really disliked any but I really like the chicken one I could definitely keep it on full time if it plays it's cards right haha!! Xx

~lol~ funny how we all have differents we prefer ;) lucky we have soooo many to choose from ~lol~ x x x

Back