Starting the journey for the last time!

A wee unusual mid week update from me today! I feel so positive today. I went to the park with my girlfriend for a picnic and everything we ate was slimming world friendly. We had pasta, fruit and alpen bars and it was delicious and neither of us considered it to be 'diet food'! It just shows that this way of eating really can be adapted to any situation life throws your way!
Hope my motivation continues this way for the foreseeable future!
rhian x

Hello!
well I have been missing in action for the last little while. I have been away on holiday and also to rewind festival so lets just say slimming world hasn't had much of a look in ha! I am back into the fourteen stone bracket but I am atually not to bothered as I really enjoyed my time of eating whatever I wanted but I am also looking forward to eating so much healthier again! I hope to report that I am back into the thirteen stones next week! Fingers crossed!
rhian x

Hi Hun I've been on holiday too was worried to death about my gain but it wasn't to bad as I'm now back to where I was but I do feel if you don't have the odd week off here and there you will lose it all together we all deserve a trot now and then x

Back