Starting the Journey !!!

Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie
Hi everyone,
What a brilliant site this is ! I'm on day 4 of CD and have about 7-8 stones to lose. Doing fine on CD except for a really miserable day 2 when I felt nauseous all day BUT got through it (thanks to the great folk on this site). Feeling great now - don't think I realised how sluggish I'd become when i was grazing on food all day (sugar overload!!!).
Any get togethers in Scotland ?

:D

HI ANN MARIE

I AM ON DAY 3 OF CD DIET AND ALL IS GOING WELL. ITS GREAT TO SEE YOU ARE TOO! I HAVE ABOUT 10 STONE TO LOSE, SO YOU ARE NEARER TO YOUR GOAL THAN I AM!
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR JOURNEY
BINDIBOOP

weight.png

Hi Anne-marie, well done on getting through 4 days on cd, are you in ketosis yet, I would of thought you are.
The first week is the hardest for sure, its amazing how much energy you have .........it makes you realise how c**p you were feeling before.
Good luck for the rest of your weight loss journey.

Nice to meet you Ann Marie and well done on getting through a difficult period on CD.

At my heaviest, I had 12st to lose so I know it can be daunting but this really is the fastest and safest way to lose a large amount of weight. I don't know about you, but doing it the conventional way and losing half a pound at a time meant I'd just lose heart and give up LONG before I got anywhere near goal.

I've got about 4st to go now so I'm on the 'home run' so to speak. Before you know it, you'll be looking back on all that weight lost and a new you will emerge. It's really exciting!

When I look at my 'before' pics now (link below if you're interested), I can hardly believe that was me. And even though I've got a way to go yet, my life is already very different.

I'm looking forward to sharing your journey with you and reading about your progress! :)

Sonya - don't know about ketosis .... weighed myself each morning and so far lost 4lb + 2lb + 2lb = 8lb. Tried other diets in the past and struggled to lose more than 1lb a week !!!!!!!!

Back