Starting tm... & bricking it!

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by kay_135, 10 May 2011 Social URL.

1. kay_135

kay_135 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st11lb(31.52%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi all. Just taken delivery of my bumper pack & am gearing up to start tm. Have done LL before and that worked, but then put back on. Have lost 2 stone just by calorie counting and exercising, but have hit a major wall. Have managed to maintain for a few months, which I'm really happy about - proved to myself I can actually do that now!

Want to kick start & get to where I want to be - sooner rather than later. I am nervous to start because I'm not sure I'll be as successful as last time, but also excited and dying to get going... lots of emotions!

Thanks for listening to my rambling!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fatboyslimming

fatboyslimming Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(10.53%)
    good luck. i too got my pack today and will be starting tomorrow.

4. Mrsb2b2012

Mrsb2b2012 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(7.9%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Welcome and good luck! x

5. lana_b

lana_b Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Kay, good luck! I'm exactly the same as you, lost 2st calorie counting and exercising but have stayed the same for six months. Hoping this will kick start my weight loss again. We also have a similar amount of weight to lose.

I hope it's going well so far! :) I'm on my first day and doing ok, just need to get this first week over and then I know I'll in it for the long haul. xx

6. nibbea

nibbea Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    hiya

im getting my delivery tomorrow, ive yoyod for a bit, lose a stone gain it back, well done you for maintining.

It feels good to be in control, not just going along for the ride, bring on keytosis...lol

keep us posted as to how you are going

Shona

7. cannyscot

cannyscot Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(9.77%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hope its going well!

8. kay_135

kay_135 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st11lb(31.52%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi guys, thanks for your support! I got through day 1 and am most of the way through day 2. So far so good - hunger striking during the daytime so don't think I've hit ketosis yet, but was strangely not hungry at all last night or this morning - bonus!

What will be harder is that it's my birthday tomorrow - got a lunch thing at work, and a pub trip after school, and dinner cooked for me!!! I knew this was coming and decided to start beforehand anyway cuz I just couldn't wait any longer. My plan is to avoid the lunch food - have the smallest amount so as to avoid attention. Then drink a couple of vodkas at the pub, and then have dinner, but reject the carbs... fingers crossed it won't throw me off. I don't think it will... I'm feeling positive and full of will power!

Hope everyone is doing well today
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.