...starting to feel demoralized

maxi101

A chairde,

First of all hello! Nice to see so many others trying to change their lives with Lipotrim.

I've been on the program now for 7 weeks and have lost 7lb a week average. I'm close to having lost 3 Stone.

However, I seem to have suddenly stoped my rapid weight gain. I'm only losing 2lb a week these last two. Also, I don't notice much body fat change. I'm concerned it is all muscle mass that I'm losing.

I'm seeking advice. Would it speed up the process of weight loss if I was to take one shake a day instead of two? Is there anything I can do to shift these last few pounds? I'm close to becoming underweight yet I've still lots of body fat (breast tissue, stomach tissue, inner thighs).

I'm starting to walk after 10 hour shifts at work but I'm just so tired there isn't much I can do. Not only this but my holiday is in three weeks! What can I do?

I need advice people!

Slainte,

Is mise le meas,

Maxi101

Last edited:
You have to take the recommended amount of packs, ie 3 for a woman and 2 for a man, cutting back would not increase your weight loss. Unfortunately, we cannot dictate how much or how little our bodies want to lose, we just have to stick the the diet 100% and let our bodies do their thing. Just hang on in there, and it should pick up again x

Dia duit Maxi

It is frustrating on those last few pounds but well done on losing 3stone in 7 weeks that is fantastic!!!! It's important to take those 3 shakes a day hun, is there any exercising you could do while you are in work- like at your breaks go for a few minutes fast walk? Or some toning exercises before you go to bed?

Hope this week is better for you pet

le gra

Ruth

Back