Starting to get a bit worried

LisaM1977

Gold Member
I'm back at dr's a week tomorrow and I have only lost 2lb since weigh in on 20th December.. I feel in my body that I have lost more but it's just not showing on scales. I am at an overnight conference on Friday and I am worried about the food and drink :( ... I am scared the dr will not give me anymore tablets :(

LisaM1977 said:
I'm back at dr's a week tomorrow and I have only lost 2lb since weigh in on 20th December.. I feel in my body that I have lost more but it's just not showing on scales. I am at an overnight conference on Friday and I am worried about the food and drink :( ... I am scared the dr will not give me anymore tablets :(

lol....
I go down that road every time I go to the docs, so know how you feel!...
think it depends on the doctor and what mood he's in!!!.. I'm a bugger for not giving a hoot for the first two weeks and really good for the next two, purely because of the weigh in .. uuuurgh
good luck, and I'll be keeping an eye out for how you got on... :D

It's normal to worry. I'm sure what your Doc will take in to consideration is that it's been Christmas & New Year during that time. Did you do your measurements at the beginning to see if you've lost inches rather than weight!

is this your first pack from the doctors? usually doctors are understanding when it comes to the first pack as they know it can take time for you to lose the weight. im the same as you tho i get worried at the doctors weigh in. i worry that i wont get another pack but when i get there the doctors prescribes it staright away anyway . im sure you will be fine and it might say a diffrent loss when your at the doctors. u might of lost more then u think. good luck xx

Lexie2005 said:
It's normal to worry. I'm sure what your Doc will take in to consideration is that it's been Christmas & New Year during that time. Did you do your measurements at the beginning to see if you've lost inches rather than weight!

No I didn't even think to take my measurements I am muppet x

Kayee said:
is this your first pack from the doctors? usually doctors are understanding when it comes to the first pack as they know it can take time for you to lose the weight. im the same as you tho i get worried at the doctors weigh in. i worry that i wont get another pack but when i get there the doctors prescribes it staright away anyway . im sure you will be fine and it might say a diffrent loss when your at the doctors. u might of lost more then u think. good luck xx

Thanks hun.. It's my 2nd box in hindsight I wish I had waited till after Xmas will be putting on my lightest clothes to go in.. Hope they take into account Xmas x

Brings to mind "the kings new clothes" lol bit shocking and cold in this weather! ;)

Aaah I will do it tonight no idea what is classes as waist etc tho heheh

Done my measurements but also had sneaky peep on scales no weight loss yet why do I do it to myself ... This time next week I will be very nervous :(

Keep going Lisa. I know the feeling of heart sinking with no loss.
Keep doing the exercise your doing too. As trust me you will see a difference in your measurements too.

LisaM1977 said:
Done my measurements but also had sneaky peep on scales no weight loss yet why do I do it to myself ... This time next week I will be very nervous :(

Lisa honey take the scales away!!! My hubby locks ours in the carboot to stop me obsessive weighing!

This might sound like a daft question but where can i buy a tape measure from? I have the usual DIY style one but that doesnt really bend round curves very well (believe me I have tried much to the amusement of my husband)

Lexie2005 said:
Lisa honey take the scales away!!! My hubby locks ours in the carboot to stop me obsessive weighing!

I know I know .. I can feel difference in myself and I think that's what made me peek .. Think hubby will have to take them
To work with him he leaves before me haha x

i know that the BP garage near me sells them. i think you can also find them in the major shops like tesco sainsbury etc. they are usually on a side aisle with sewing things like cotton and needles. good luck. did my measurements last night bit of a shock.hopefully will go down soon

hobnobsmummy said:
This might sound like a daft question but where can i buy a tape measure from? I have the usual DIY style one but that doesnt really bend round curves very well (believe me I have tried much to the amusement of my husband)

Bought one on Saturday at Tesco - they were with sewing stuff xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks Ladies, Have found one, forgot we had a "sewing box" I have never used it lol.

Back