starting to worry :o(

Neveragain

Hi all, I have been in the hospital about a month ago due to gallstones and I dont want that pain back. So I started up sw again to help me loose weight before they take the gall bladder out. It has been 3 weeks now on sw and im doing it from home. I have been 99% all the way. I have been doing sw burgers and chips and coleslaw to keep mcdonalds away and I have been enjoying it. I have been hip hop abs for the.past.week cos I love it but today im a bit down. They weighed me in hospital and when I got back home I weighed myself and it was the same number. 3 weeks on and it hasnt moved.
Even tho I have losted my double chin. My arms are down, stomach doing down and chest which I am loving. My clothes are so baggy I look stupid. But I have a check up next month to.see what to.do next with the doctor and he isnt going to remember what I looked.like so he can jugde by looking at me he is going to weigh me.
So worried. What shall I do?

Thanks

Hi

I would keep doing what you're doing :)

always remember to have a third superfree, have a good breakfast, and drink lots of water. Those are my top tips, for what they're worth!

Are you able to increase your activity level? Good luck, keep with it and I'm sure the numbers will start moving on that pesky scale! I would also record measurements, the scales only tell one part of the story.

Definitely stick with it. I normally notice a change in how lose my clothes are getting before i see a loss on the scales. Good luck x

Hi all, thanks for replying. Mum just rang me and she did a insulin tolerance test for two weeks and she has found she is insulin tolent with carbs. she is only slimming world with me and she has been only losing half lb or a lbs a week then she did red days for two weeks and she has lost 4lbs in each week. her body wasnt coping with the jacket potatoes, rice and pasta and bread, that she didnt have before slimming world as she was doing atkins. So i read the symptoms of this tolerance and it looks i might have it too. So I am going to try red days for a week or two and give myself one green day so im not depriving myself and see how it goes. just need to read up on how to red days now as i have been always on extra easy.

Wish me luck and i will report back
:D

Thanks

I too am thinking about going red. I have been diagnosed with PCOS and that causes weight problems and insulin resistance. I have been recommended a low carb diet. I have been skin EE and green but am VERY bloated.
Good luck and let us know how you get on

I'm feeling your pain - literally! I know how horrid gallstones are, so keep trying as a lower fat diet will help with the symptoms. Good luck and let us know how you get on. x

NicoleWarren said:
I'm feeling your pain - literally! I know how horrid gallstones are, so keep trying as a lower fat diet will help with the symptoms. Good luck and let us know how you get on. x

Yeah me too, I had mine removed last jan, I had to loose weight before they would do the op! I I lost 5 stone doing SW stick with it it will work I understand how disheartening it can be tho.
Having the op as a goal and finally being free from that pain and angst every time you eat is so worth it! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Loosing weight can actually cause gall stones and I must admit that i never had a problem with gall stones until I'd been dieting for a few months and then the pain was awful.

I didn't find that eating a low fat diet actually helped me as it wasn't necessarily fatty foods that set off my pain.

I had mine taken out two weeks ago and am still recovering at home.

Back