Starting Today on 1000 plan

Hi all,

I have been sort of following the 1500 plan for the past six months or so and due to various illnesses, break ups and moving house i have lost about a stone or thereabouts. I have now decided that this is the year i am finally going to get down to my target weight, 22 is still young and i don't want to lose any more of my life down to being fat. My main problem is that athlough i may not be hungry, i eat due to boredom or emotions. I would like some advise on how to avoid this, i work in a fairly sedentary job where it is hard to get up and wander round to keep myself occupied.
I am already fairly active in that i go to the gym and work (hard) three times a week and i also play badminton three times a week, any more exercise isn't really a viable option as i wouldn't have the strength to move!
I am determined but i know my determination will waiver when things get a little hard.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Laura

Hi, watch your excersize if you're ss'ing, your cdc will advise, I do jobs round the house, tidy out cupboards that have been sitting hoarding for years, read, take up sewing, knitting, something to keep your brain active, while at your desk have a big bottle of water and keep a glass full. It's all in the re training of the brain, you'll soon be forgetting to have your shakes. It's just finding something you enjoy, and, you can always pop on here, keep your fingers busy xx

Back