Starting today on ExtraEasy!

Are Vanilla and choc free ?

My SW consultant wont stock the syns book as he say we will be looking at what naughties we can eat all day ... maybve true lol :rolleyes:

Yup! They're free!! It's just a sprinkling of chocolate. As far as I know, the only one we were told that has syns is the one with the cherry underlayer. Though I notice there is some debate about the lemon cheesecake one on this board.

Morning Livi.

Hope your Day 1 went well. What have you planned for your food today?

Have you tried any of the recipes at all? There is a delicous one on there, KFC.. I must say, tried and tested its sooo yummy and free too, just using your HE allowances.

Hope you have a good day. xx

Day one was fab thank you!

I'm trying the turkey meatballs for tea so I'll have to report back! :)

I started last week, first weigh in tonight...Good luck!

lol surely it's better to look and see what naughties you can eat rather then eating it and regretting how many syns were in it afterwards? ;)

LOL - I know I think his thought plan is we will leave off the naughty things lol xxx

Yup! They're free!! It's just a sprinkling of chocolate. As far as I know, the only one we were told that has syns is the one with the cherry underlayer. Though I notice there is some debate about the lemon cheesecake one on this board.

Thanks and Oh good I am so fed up with strawberry thank you xxx

Back