Starting today, shall I do extra easy or red and green??

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Danni23, 15 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Danni23

Danni23 Member

I cant decide what to do! :confused: :confused:
    If you start extra easy do you have to do it for a full week? Has anyone got any advice, which would be the best to start on??
    Aaaah seems so confusing! x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hennyhamster

hennyhamster Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st3.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi, I'm struggling with the same question today, red green or ee, I've started with porridge for 1 b choice then I'll see where the day takes me. i'm going out for the day and I'm bound to have a pub meal so I'll wait til then to see what fits in on their menu. You don't have to do ee all week, I mix and match red, green and Extra easy.

4. Danni23

Danni23 Member

Oh thats great thanks, I am going to write a shopping list now then see what I fancy x

5. hennyhamster

hennyhamster Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st3.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    no problem, I'm often on here if you have any questions x

6. Danni23

Danni23 Member

I just saw that pasta n sauce is free on green, how do you find out about things like that? I cant find them in the book! :confused:
    I have a 7 week old baby so quick and easy things like that will be great! x

7. paperclip

paperclip Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(13.04%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    If you go to group, you'll find that your consultant and other group members tell each other about free foods that are quick and easy (mugshots are another one, but like Pasta 'n' Sauce, not all flavours).

Another good thing is to have a look on the website for syn values - password obtained from group - (or get yourself either a food directory or one of the syn-free branded food books for ideas).

And of course, the syn-values and recipes forums on here have got loads of suggestions and values for food that's available in the shops that are low-syn.

I do EE every day, but that's partly because it's easy and also if I make something tonight, I might have it for lunch tomorrow, so two EE days already!

Good luck, and be sure to ask us if you have any questions :)

8. Danni23

Danni23 Member

Are supernoodles free? x

9. paperclip

paperclip Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(13.04%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    The low fat ones are free on green, but the others do have some syns. I think there's a thread somewhere in the Syn Values forum for them!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.