Attack Starting today - wish me luck!!!

3lb off whooooop susiepoo your going great guns xxx have a good Dukan evening xxx

I'm actually having a little treat - an ice cold Bacardi & caffeine free diet coke but only the one - going down very nicely thank you!!!!

Ooooooo dont set me off......im so easily led lol xxx

sididd said:
Ooooooo dont set me off......im so easily led lol xxx

Me too - that's half the problem!!!!!

Lol :-D

Hahaha :-*

Don't believe that for one minute Sid - you walked into Ann Summers - you're a star!!!!!

;-)

Well much to my suprise I've lost another 3lbs!!! - I say that because I fell off the wagon at the weekend - well I say 'fell' but 'fell' indicates it was some sort of accident but it wasn't an accident it was a planned exercise!!!! it was only down to alcohol but I sooooooo needed a little drink at the weekend - I tell you something though 2 Bacardis and coke and I was practically on the floor - this diet has made me a cheap date which is quite a suprise to my husband!!!!! on wards and downwards!!!!!

Same hear susie. I have a tipple at the weekend but it defo slows my loss but im happy as its the only 'slip' i allow myself xxx not strickly Dukan but a truthfull confession xxx

Oh bum!!!! put 1lb on this week - can't say I'm suprised as I had a lovely weekend with friends who I've not seen for ages but it's made me all the more determined for next week - fingers crossed!!!!

Come susie get the asparagus ate and lots of chicken xxxx you'll cluck that lb off xxx

sididd said:
Come susie get the asparagus ate and lots of chicken xxxx you'll cluck that lb off xxx

Ha ha ha!!!!! Will do xxx

Well after 2 months on Dukan I've said 'Goodbye' to 2 stones - can't believe it!!! people are beginning to notice which makes it so much more worthwhile than just looking at the scales!!! Halloween Party this weekend so it may stall a little bit but I don't care - I know now that if I get back on it will come off again - just love this diet!!! Roll on Christmas - definitely another stone by then!!!

Wow, well done on your loss this week. See, Sididd was right! You DID cluck that lb off!! Ha Ha Ha

well done susi :D

Susie so pleased for you xxx its a great feeling....keep going and pics please of your outfit xxx

Not a good week!!! - put 2lbs on but realistically it could have been a great deal more.

Halloween is always a BIG celebration in our house and we had a party at home last Saturday and I enjoyed myself but on Monday I still couldn't get back into Dukan and with cakes, chocolates and dips still about the house my resolve was lost!!!!! I'm back on track now - I haven't weighed myself since Tuesday so I may have put more on but I'll leave it now until next Tuesday and hopefully it will have come off again!!! In work for the next 3 nights so temptation will be out of the way!!! Threw all the 'good' stuff out yesterday morning so there's nothing left to tempt me!!!

Halloween Party - Mrs Lovett at your service!!!!! Hubbie went dressed as Sweeney Todd - he was never going to look like Johnny Depp - more's the shame!!! but we had such a laugh with our friends!!!

IMG_0246.jpg

Back