STARTING TODAY

nicolas

Silver Member
Hi everyone, i'm not a stanger to minimins, loved the site but lost focus last year weigh heavier now than i ever did, but for the cliche, "NEW YEAR NEW START" and very excited,

best of luck all looking forward to chatting to everyone :eek:

Hi Nicolas,

Welcome back to SW. Hope it goes really well for you.

Gail x

thanks guys yesterday was good untill i got home from work :( kids got take away so i ate a few chips and a slice of pizza :( but knew it was going to be tough till they go back to school and us all in our routine again roll on monday !!!

Welcome back & Good luck on your journey :D xx

welcome back, i am also back after a long break and a huge gain, it will take time to get back into your stride so dont let a couple of early slipups stop ya xx ( love your signature quote BTW !)

Thanks Lou ;) yesterday was a good enough day I thin I ate crisps but used my syn;)

have u tried the sw crisps done in the microwave? alot nicer than they sound !

there has been alot of debate about them, For me personally i only have them with a meal / sandwhich and dont syn as it is Just 1 small potato and a bit of frylight, but if you have some SYN's left for the day i suppose your making sure your covered

Get a potato, Use a peeler or sharpe knife and cut/peel Very very thin potato slices,

Place on a plate sprayed with frylight ( lay each one on not touching) then Zap for about 4-5 mins ( keep checking, until they are golden) sprinkle with salt / paprika / any spice or nothing peel off, and eat when cold..

they are alot nicer than they sound honest and stop that crips craving.

hi, andgod luck on you're fresh start;)

Hello,

Good luck on your weight loss journey!

Back