• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Plodding on.......
Hi Nicolas,

Welcome back to SW. Hope it goes really well for you.

Gail x

Silver Member
thanks guys yesterday was good untill i got home from work :( kids got take away so i ate a few chips and a slice of pizza :( but knew it was going to be tough till they go back to school and us all in our routine again roll on monday !!!

Silver Member
welcome back, i am also back after a long break and a huge gain, it will take time to get back into your stride so dont let a couple of early slipups stop ya xx ( love your signature quote BTW !)

Silver Member
have u tried the sw crisps done in the microwave? alot nicer than they sound !

Silver Member
there has been alot of debate about them, For me personally i only have them with a meal / sandwhich and dont syn as it is Just 1 small potato and a bit of frylight, but if you have some SYN's left for the day i suppose your making sure your covered

Get a potato, Use a peeler or sharpe knife and cut/peel Very very thin potato slices,

Place on a plate sprayed with frylight ( lay each one on not touching) then Zap for about 4-5 mins ( keep checking, until they are golden) sprinkle with salt / paprika / any spice or nothing peel off, and eat when cold..

they are alot nicer than they sound honest and stop that crips craving.

Silver Member
hi, andgod luck on you're fresh start;)