Starting today!

Have had a headache this afternoon and feeling really tired I could quite easily go for an hours kip :-(

Plus I can't get hold of my consultant I have left messages and emails, I have contacted Cambridge but worries as my first weigh in Monday and nothing about shakes and soups ect.
Is this normal for consultants?? Xx

Have any of you guys had the shakes? my whole body is rattling :-(. on day 4. SS. Its never been this bad when ive restarted. xx

I dont mean milkshakes either by the way lol. I mean my whole body is shaking and my heart is racing. xx

Yup I need to get weight plus get my next weeks food :-(

Not had any shakes felt tired and a few headaches, maybe check with your consultant

Mine usually likes 48hrs notice re my order. My CDC replies to emails at all times of day and evening but not sure about others Hun. If nothing by tomorrow night maybe find another one via Cambridge site? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yup I have been in touch with Cambridge this afternoon so either my consultant will respond or I will find another one.

Not had a good day today felt very tired and headache all afternoon, work had pizzas delivered and I'm thinking about food a lot :-(
I really hope it's worth it when I get on them scales

How's your weight loss going?? How many weeks have you been doing?

Hope you don't mind me asking lots of questions :) xx

Oh ask away. The first week is the worst. I sat and watched 6 hours of the food channel in first few days as I became obsessed with food too but it goes honestly. Headaches are bad are you defo having enough water. I had one on day 3 and I had some strong painkillers and a glass of water and went to bed woke up feeling fine. I lost 3 stone lady yr and then got sick and had tonsils out and got glandular fever and have now got all clear so on week two. I am doing ss+ and lost 11 pound in week 1. It is worth it and I hate drinking the water but had loads today and feel better for it xxx

Thanks ;-)
Yup defo drinking enough it might be because I'm tired thank god it gets better I really hope I have a good weight loss as that will spur me on.

Just a bit annoyed about my consultant but hopefully will get it sorted tomorrow :)

You have done really well but not good you being ill I hope you are all ok now??

Oh yes feeling much better now and especially now CD settled down feel great. Hang in on there Hun xx

That's good :)
I'm off to bed now actually feel better now than I have all day lol

Maybe day four will be better, thanks for the chat hope to speak to you soon xx

Today I feel sooooo much better can't believe the difference I feel from yesterday!

My consultant has been in touch so not stressing out :)

How are you today??

Am good thanks just working drinking and weeing really lol. Told you it would get better. You must be in ketosis now for sure. Yippee. Xx

Yup with you on the weeing a LOT! Lol
I'm feeling tired now roll on the wkd ha ha
Downside I have come on today :-( is this going to affect my first weigh in??

Possibly not as you should get the water retention out of your system by Monday I'd have thought. Just drink a bit more and ensure your retaining no fluids. I'm off to our holiday home in Wales tomorrow for the night so just hope I don't get the munchies when mg husband has a beer lol xx

I hope not as you want your first week to be good :)
Well have a lovely time and try not to have munchies but don't feel too bad if you do xxx

Don't think I will to be honest I will just save a bar and half a mousse for supper time. I sit there fantasising about pizza lol cos they have a pizza company that delivers to our static caravan. Xx

Lol I keep fantasising about olives and diet coke!

I'm sooooo glad it's the wkd I can have cat naps in the afternoon if I need one ha ha xx

Back