Starting today!

Thanks Hun that'd be great. At least diet wise I feel back in control today. Just having chicken green salad leaves with balsamic vinegar then off home to chill.
Random question but what dog u got? I have a yellow Labrador who i love to death. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ohh your food sounds yummy! I think I may go on both ss and ss+ as I don't think I can go without food ling term lol

I have a westie called Holly and she is beautiful I love her loads lol :) xx

i find the mint choc shake extremly yummy, i make it a little different tho, i blend a little under half a glass ov icecubes (approx 6 smallish icecubes) until there are no lumps just crushed ice, the add half a glass of water blend again for about 30secs, then add the shake and blend for a further 1min.....it turns into a lovely ''thick'' cold shake i love it

Oh my Labrador is a Holly to. Hehe she's only 18 month old n I take her everywhere.
I think when u look at how much we want to lose Hun having a mix of ss and ss+ is good cos otherwise will be hard to keep going. Nearly home now to not so sunny Lancashire lol xx

Ohh how spooky eh!
My Holly is 7 but acts like an 18 month old lol!
Yes I think with amount we want to loose having a variety is going to be better.
It's been raining all day in sunny Lancashire lol so welcome back ha ha

I have been seeing a lot about fizzy drinks on the forum do you think we can have coke zero?? Xx

I had a coke zero last weekend but it can effect water retention n make u bloated. I am going to have one after weigh in to be on safe side. Ask your CDC they Shud be able to explain why x

I will ask tomorrow as it would be good to have one maybe as a treat lol

If your allowed meat is it alot?? Do you weigh yours out?? Xx

It's not alot and can't remember how much I look in my book. In ur ss book it has a page on ss+. I weigh it out at home or I have two eggs. Wen I go out I just have one small piece of chicken with a bit of salad. Xxx

I think the plain is much nicer.

Yep I have the book will have a look, I'm gonna have a chat to my CDC tomorrow as I do think mixing the SS & SS+ might be the way forward as we both have a fair amount to loose and I don't want to cheat xc

Indeed. Just tried private messaging you as I have realised we have completely taken over someones thread eeek. It said you can't accept PM's mine did that at first too xx

Start a thread queenie and asking whatever u like Hun. First three days are the worst but it gets better xx

Oppss yes we have taken over the thread lol

Yup I'm in Facebook under vickie Townsend Manchester

Haha can't find u as only got it on i phone. Search me katie Louise nicholson and a pic of me in my wedding dress. Shud be able to private message that way xx

KatieNicholson said:
Haha can't find u as only got it on i phone. Search me katie Louise nicholson and a pic of me in my wedding dress. Shud be able to private message that way xx

I have found you lol and added you :) xx

According to my CDC I seem to like the strong smelling foods lol! The porridge I have gotten used to now, took me a few days though.

I'm just working my way through the different flavours, had to gulp a couple of the soups down with my nose held. However I'm in love with the tomato soup, hoping I don't sicken myself of it!

I would highly recommend the mix-a-mousse though, espesh with mint choc! :)

Back