Starting today!

Olives are disgusting not in my fantasy lol.
I plan on lounging around n maybe a bit of walking then more lounging lol. Where abouts in the world are you? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ha ha I love them especially the black ones :)
Lounging around sounds like a good plan to me

I live in hindley green which is near Wigan whereabouts are you?? Xx

Saddleworth near Oldham spooky my husband used to rent a house in hindle green. His family are all in different parts of Leigh. Small world xx

Lol spooky yes!
How's your trip in Wales??
It's my first wkd and it's a bit hard today really fancy food lol
I will be fine will occupy my mind already been out with the dog, washing & ironing xx

Am really weak today mentally. Went out and had roast chicken and salad so am still 100% but god I can't stop thinking about crisps n choc etc. This is my first really bad day aghhh. Have got pj's on sat in the static caravan with rain now bouncing off the roof lol. Least it puts me off going out for snax
Hang in there. We only have two more sleeps until weigh in xxx

Are you on ss+ ?
I'm doing ss and I must admit today is hard with food lol
You hang on in there too not long now till weigh in and then we will be well happy!! Xx

Well do not know how I have survived.
I am on ss+ and we went out for tea and I had roast chicken with green salad leaves and nothing else. Then came back and I was moaning with hunger desperate for bad things. My husband is doing SW and he was miserable too. So we went to sainsbury and he bought single malt whiskey and monster munch lol. I came back and had my other half a mousse and my soup. Had a small glass of coke zero cos they don't knock u out if ketosis.
God am pretty proud of myself really. Listen once u got through first week if weekends are hard nothing wrong with doing ss+ if it helps. I know a few who do that. Xx

I think it's because i am on my monthly so you get more cravings, will be strong and hopefully Monday will be worth all the hard work.

Well done you, you should feel really proud of yourself for not giving in :)

Ohh I love monster munch

Is the weight loss less on ss+ less than ss??

On average they say 2lb less a month but if you have alot to lose like me then I think it's not a big deal really. I've lost 15lb in 12 days according to my scales. That's ss+ everyday except one day xxx

Blimey that's excellent! I might consider the ss+ on the wkds

I have not even weight myself yet am waiting until Monday :)

How are you feeling now??

Feeling tired and gonna get to bed and hopefully feel better tomorrow lol.
Night and thanks for keeping me sane tonight xx

Yup good idea im in bed as don't want to think about food anymore :)

You are more than welcome thank you for keeping me sane too ;-))

Hope you feel better tomorrow xx

Well done you! :)
I'm gonna keep myself busy today as yesterday was tough in the afternoon as all I wanted to do was snack :-(

How are you feeling in general?? I feel really good, am looking forward to having bars mix a moouse and flavoured water!
Xx

I feel ok just this water infection am sick of weeing. I was Going six times in thirty mins last night. Need get some anti biotics before I go to Oxford tues as not back until fri night. Bars and mousses are great. I have one bar one soup and one mousse divided by two bowls. But when am away next week will have two bars and one soup as staying in a hotel won't have a fridge to set em in lol. Am not even dressed yet. Will have a shower get dressed n set off back home xx

Water infection is not good you really need to get some antibiotics and then you should stop weeing so much :)

What week are you on?? Am glad the bars and soups are nice as I don't think I could last a long while just on shakes and porridge :)

Lol I have just got back from taking dog for a walk xxx

I'm only on week two nearly week three but because I was in ketosis and have done CD before she let me go on the earlier than normal. Need to with my job really. Next week will be a killer in a hotel but told my work friend that any free foods in my room I am giving her to keep them away from me lol. Only her and one other at work know I am doing CD. I find people are very negative. My friends on facebook think I am doing SW like my husband cos I really can't cope with the negativity right now.
How much do you want to lose overall? I have another six stone to shift.
Oh and I have killed an hour drying and straightening my v long v thick hair lol xx

Ahh ok that makes sense although I wish I could have them now lol
It will certainly be a tester for you staying in hotel just make sure when your feeling weak you come on here to get support :)

only a few people know too but they have been very supportive and encouraging, I didn't understand why people are being negative about CD to you??
I know it's an extreme diet but the results are great (so I'm told)

I have 7 stone to loose so a long way for me :-( I'm hoping I can loose a good amount quickly as 7 stone is alot I hope I can loose it al xx

Well I started off with 7 to lose and already after less than two weeks have lost one so you'll be fine don't worry.
The people who are negative are the ones who 1. Don't understand how the diet works and 2. Don't need to lose weight or understand what it's like to be overweight.
I just hope I get a good 3G signal on my phone so I can still log in for support. There's a BBQ one night as there are 100 of us there so am hoping there will be chicken or I will just do ss that day. Will prob do ss on tues and weds too. Do it may even help my weightloss who knows. Xx

Thanks, that makes me feel better.
I have never done this diet and people say you loose lots quickly but I guess until it happens to me I won't truly believe it if that makes sense?

What a bummer you really will be tested next week! Maybe the ss will be better, I'm sure they will have chicken as most barbecues do but don't panic if they don't pick some other meat and then have salad

I will be online all week if you do need to chat :) plus can message you my mobile if you can't get 3 G :) xx

Back