Total Solution Starting today

Cacee

Hi
I'm starting today, just weighed myself and got a bit of a shock. Do you think it sounds ok to have a shake for breakfast, bar for lunch and soup for dinner? I've never done this diet before so not sure what order would be best. I would be grateful for any advice. Thank you x

Hello and welcome, that is ok to have the packs at your old meal times. You can have them in any order, bars are good if you are out, you have to find whats right for you really. Just glug the water inbetween :)

Had my first shake earlier (banana), it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I am going to have a bar for lunch and soup tonight. Feel hungry just now although I'm sure it's psychological because I generally don't eat until lunch normally.

Hi again
I had the tomato and basil soup earlier so that's my meals for the day finished. I have to be honest and admit I'm starving but will do this. Desperately want to lose weight so will stick rigidly to Exante. Hope everyone else is doing ok.

Cacee

Hi
Second day and I couldn't help but weigh myself. I was very pleased to see that I've list 3lbs, I realise that this early it is probably only fluid loss but it's still a loss. About to have my first meal of the day, chocolate shake. Hope everyone is ok.

Cacee

Sounds like you're doing well so far, stick with it :)
You will feel hungry for the first few days until you hit ketosis. Just drink plenty of water and do something to distract yourself when you're feeling peckish.

Thank you for the encouragement Blue Butterfly. I had a bar for lunch but couldn't finish it. I'm starving but find the bars hard going to eat. Will persevere with this if it kills me x

You are doing great! How much do you want to lose?

I need to lose at least 5 stone and would like to do it as quick as I can. I had lost 6 stone about 5 years ago and about 2 years ago I suffered a neck injury and couldn't do anything so piled the weight back on. It's time to do something about it.

Just had Chicken Thai soup, I added a bit of salt and pepper and so far this has been the best meal yet. I really enjoyed it. I'm not fond of the bars but I will use them this month and not get any more after that. I think I will get on better with the shakes and soups. Hope everyone is doing ok.

Cacee

Hi Cacee you are doing really well. Keep drinking the water, it will help keep the headaches away and might make you feel less hungry.

Start of third day on Exante and had to weigh myself again, loss of 2lbs. I'm happy with this, 5lbs over a couple of days is very good. Early days yet but I think I'm on track to lose the stone I would like to lose this month. Hope everyone is fine this morning.

Cacee

Well done Cacee, day 1 of restart for me today..I have a horrible chest infection and sore throat so nice cool milkshakes will be my medicine!! Good luck and keep going :)

Hi
First week done and had first weigh in. I've lost 7lbs in my first week. I'm very happy with this as I struggled a few days and ended up having some protein snacks along with my other meals. Hope everyone else is doing ok.
Cacee

Wayhayyyy well done Cacee xx

Hi
First week done and had first weigh in. I've lost 7lbs in my first week. I'm very happy with this as I struggled a few days and ended up having some protein snacks along with my other meals. Hope everyone else is doing ok.
Cacee

well done on ur loss cacee x

Hi Cacee, welcome and well done, the first week is the hardest week and you have conquered it without giving in to the dreaded carbs. When you see the scales drop in numbers every morning it is such an amazing feeling and it makes it so worth while! Tasha x

Back