Total Solution Starting today

Hi

I've lost 3lbs this week that's 10lbs in the 2 weeks. I'm glad I'm losing weight but thought I would be down more to be honest. When I do a normal diet I tended to lose 3-4lbs a week so I'm a bit disappointed. I have PCOS so possibly that has something to do with it. I'm sticking 100% to diet, some days I can't manage 4lts of water though.

The important thing is that weight is going down so I plan to persevere with it and see how things go. Hope everyone is fine.

Cacee

3lbs is good hun, like you said, 10lbs in 2 weeks which is incredible. PCOS probably does play a role, making your loss even more impressive :) x

I'm feeling a bit down with the scales. My official weigh in is a Saturday but I thought I would have a look this morning. I'm so disappointed that my weight hasn't changed since my last weigh in. How can I be eating about 600 calories a day and not lose weight. I have PCOS and it can be difficult losing weight but at the amount of calories I'm having I should still lose weight.

I will see what the scales say tomorrow at my official weigh in. I just don't want to get fed up with Exante and stop it because I'm not seeing a loss.

Cacee

I've read that some people go through the same, with a STS for up to 4 or 5 days, then they lose 3 or 4lbs by the next morning. No idea why our bodies work that way but apparently they do lol Don't give up! x

PCOS is Poly-Cystic Ovarian Syndrome, and is when there are lots of cysts of various sizes in, on and around the ovaries. It affects people in different ways, some women don't even know they've got it and have regular menstruation, others who have it badly can have a whole range of issues, mainly never or rarely having a period, trouble conceiving, weight gain and finding it hard to lose weight, and hirsutism (more body hair then "normal"). Hey I sound like an encyclopedia lol x

That's exactly what it is. I always have trouble losing weight even when sticking strictly to a diet. I can lose the weight, it just takes longer.
Cacee

Thank you for explaining, it sounds awfull, I had a similar problem a few years ago and ended up having a thermo emblasion,
Because I didn't want anymore children, it did the trick, no periods now!! What a relief. But still everything intact, so no hormonal changes.

Hope you have a good weekend

Gill
X

Thank you for explaining, it sounds awfull, I had a similar problem a few years ago and ended up having a thermo emblasion,
Because I didn't want anymore children, it did the trick, no periods now!! What a relief. But still everything intact, so no hormonal changes.

Hope you have a good weekend

Gill
X

Glad you're better now x

After weigh in this morning I have lost 2lbs. I am very happy with this, that's 12lbs in 3 weeks.
Cacee

Huge well done! x

This is my 4th weigh in and I've lost another 3lbs, that's 15lbs in 4 weeks.
I'm so happy to see the weight coming off, it makes me feel good knowing that I'm in control of this now.
Cacee

Back