Starting today

littlemrs

Hi all

I'm new to slimfast. I'm starting today (on a Sunday which is a bit crackers) but I bought them in ready to start tomorrow but feel ready to get stuck in today.

I've actually already lost 2.5 stone on lighter life lite which is very similar but alot more expensive. So I've decided to try something else to get this last half a stone off.

I bought the powered shakes, ready made ones and bars from asda yesterday as they're on offer.

Does anyone know if any other stores have any good offers on as iv only bought enough for 1 week.

Hope ur all doing well. Good luck this week.

Claire x

Hey hun! welcome to slim fast :D

I wanted to try lighterlife but sick to bloody death of spending a fortune on diets!! If slimfast stops working on me after a while i may have to go over to that!

Well done on your weight loss so far!!!

Look out for offers in superdrug and boots, there is a thread on this forum for slimfast offers, its updated regularly by members who spot offers so keep an eye out for that :D

Were also abit jelly mad at the moment, harltleys sugar, fat free jellys under 10cals a pot, brill if your feeling peckish, especially at night!

Good luck on your slim fast journey and keep posting :D xxx

Oh I used to live on that jelly when I done ww for my wedding a few years ago. Must get some of that today.

Thanks for the reply. I'll check out the offers thread.

How have you done so far?

x

Ahhh this is what in losing weight for, my wedding and for myself of course :D

I'm doing ok thankyou, been struggling since i had my son 5 years ago to shift the weight, i did lipotrim for 8 weeks and lost nrly 3 stone but put it all back on and more grrr. Ive done all diff diets, and nothing seems to work more than a few months!!

I'm hoping slimfast is going to be the one that sticks! other wise i'll be trying the lighter life or exante i think!

I only need to eat 1 chip and i put 1lb on Lol. xx

Oh I'm exactly the same. I'm only 5ft so I don't carry weight well at all.

I had my 1st baby in 2008 then lost 2st for my wedding in 2009 then had my 2nd baby in 2010 and stuggled to shift the baby weight on ww for over a year so started Lighterlife in the middle of last sept and lost 2.5st by Christmas. I've maintained since then but now decided I want another 7Ib off.

I'm so happy i done lighterlife. It was the best solution for me. But now I've got a healthy BMI I don't wanna pay out all that money when hopefully I can lose the last bit on a cheaper alternative and still enjoy a variety of food. Lighterlife lite only allows u to have high protein food and no carbs in ur 1 meal.

ahh im only 4'11 too so yep your right it does not carry very well! How you doing today xx

Hi Claire,

welcome to SF, i have to say i have been doing this for 4weeks (5th weigh in on Weds :s ) and the biggest tip i can give is to come on here. The girlies here are so lovely and everyone shares all their tips and successes and we also give support when people are struggling!!

Well done on your loss previous to SF thats amazing!! i cant wait to have a healthy BMI lol! im 5ft 2 so again i dont carry wait well at all!! :( booo

anyways good luck and keep us updated.

Em x x x

Back